Introducing 'Templates' for Evernote Read more... ×
Notebook Limit Increase Read more... ×

Idea

35 replies to this idea

On 29/09/2017 at 9:58 PM, Braltz said:

I was coming here to post this exact idea! This would be awesome!

So, please, consider upvoting ;).

• Like 1

Here's another vote. -I actually came here to figure out why Grammarly isn't working in Evernote. It seems like a no-brainer, especially when it's web-based. -In fact, now that I"m typing this, Grammarly is fixing my spelling here in this discussion box on the Evernote site. (No-brainer and web-based should both be hyphenated... good to know.). 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, Jeff Lee said:

... it's web-based. -In fact, now that I"m typing this, Grammarly is fixing my spelling here in this discussion box on the Evernote site.

Both sites are web-based, yes, but the Evernote editor is a bit more complicated, e.g. working checkboxes. Also, many forums use editors that have been modified by the authors to work with Grammarly.

• Like 1

This a great idea and I hope it's will added soon.

Yes, it is a must! Being that done, there would be no reason left to look for alternatives.

My upvote!!!

Absolutely an important feature for me as well! Both apps are among the essentials for me. I would love them work together seamlessly.

The Evernote spell check is terrible! It forgets what I add to dictionary, and requires extra clicks and has poor dictionary compared to other spell checks. Grammarly would be wonderful!!! 

Agreed - these two essential tools for today's professionals need to work together. For me, it isn't just the spell-checker implementation; it's Grammarly's grammar-checking functionality that would be so helpful.

we need this. just realized I did a grammar mistake on my podcast after copying my intro into WP today... too late

I have been using Evernote.com on my laptop and it works Great with Grammarly. Also, Grammarly has a mobile keyboard for iPhone (which I am currently using) which also works quite well.

I am in full agreement. I am hoping that if we all speak up, someone would .. on the web and in the app. Maybe, if we all post somethin wth some speling and grammar errors they would ee it's   benefit. what do the rest of you think?

I was hoping that Grammarly was already integrated into Evernote. I'm excited to see this idea implemented.

Another vote for this... When oh when will Grammarly work with Evernote?