Our community blogs
Welcome to the April edition of the Evernote Forum Digest
Make sure to hit the Follow button in the upper right-hand corner to subscribe to the Forum Digest and get notifications for new releases.
Roundup of our Q1 updates // 第 1 四半期のご報告 - A roundup of updates, including new ways to prepare for meetings, focus on your to-dos, & be more productive on your tablet, Apple M1, & Android devices.
- India RBI Auto-Renewal Update - Learn more about recent changes to auto-renewal made using RBI.
Help & Learning Updates
- Evernote for Chromebook
- View your Evernote app settings
- Add or Update tax information for your Personal or Professional subscription
- Operating system requirements for Evernote
- Enable dark mode
- Manage calendar settings
- Create import folders
- Change your default notebook
Evernote Blog Updates
- Teach Your Kids How to Declutter (and Get Excited About It) - Keeping a living space neat and tidy is a lifelong skill. And with a little planning, you can make this chore a fun way to teach your kids how to declutter.
- How to Declutter Your Life: 4 Small Steps That’ll Have a Huge Impact - Most of us probably have a little too much clutter in our lives. Getting rid of it is easier with the help of these simple steps.
- The Surprising Benefits of Going Green With Evernote - For Earth Day, check out these tips for going green and living a nearly paperless lifestyle with the help of Evernote’s features.
- Earth Day for Kids: Activities and Lessons for a Hybrid Learning Environment - Earth Day is a wonderful teaching opportunity for children. Here are some fun activities you can plan that will entertain, educate, and inspire them.
- Feeling Disorganized? Maybe It’s Time To Find an Expert. - Evernote Experts can help you learn more about Evernote, be more productive, and organize your projects. Find the right one for you today.
- Read more...
- 0 comments
- Roundup of our Q1 updates // 第 1 四半期のご報告 - A roundup of updates, including new ways to prepare for meetings, focus on your to-dos, & be more productive on your tablet, Apple M1, & Android devices.