Grammarly within Evernote

Felkyr

Idea

This would be perfect!!! Currently my process is to write everything in Grammerly and then copy and paste into Evernote (kinda silly since Evernote wants us to use their app for writing and taking notes). 

• Like 1

I have been an Evernote user for years. I use it in my research work. Recently began using it to organize chapters and subchapters in a book project. It would be better if my Grammarly account could lend a hand as I write out drafts of chapters and subchapters so I can more easily transfer to the total manuscript document.

Lets go Evernote either improve your Grammarly equivalent or open the door for Grammarly on the cloud or in the desktop. It would be a big help!!

• Like 1
On 2/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, Shane D. said:

Hi All,

You may have noticed that all threads requesting an Evernote integration with Grammarly have been merged into this thread, regardless of platform specificity. 

This was done in order to better enable us to quantify and qualify user requests, and amplify their voice.

While this does not mean this is a feature that will be coming, we certainly want to relay user feedback/sentiment to our various teams.

Moving forward, please put all commentary and votes for an Evernote/Grammarly integration here!

This has been reported 3 years ago and i see a lot of positive comments and votes to integrate Grammarly with Evernote. I certainly do not think you pay any attention to user feedback/sentiment. If you cannot do it, you can certainly say so, at least we will know the answer in binary. You cannot drag this with out answer forever!

• Like 1

GREAT IDEA. It is only logical. Since I write TONS of notes in Evernote. 

When I write on my laptop and I need Grammarly, I use Chrome to write my notes. Then, once I'm done, I copy paste it to Evernote. Such a tedious process.

So yes, please integrate it. 

Or if Evernote wants to use other spelling/grammar check tools like Grammarly, I'm also open for it. Evernote is AWESOME!

On 5/22/2017 at 11:56 AM, Felkyr said:

Whatever you guys are doing to allow Grammarly to work in your product, please don't change it ever for any reason. It irritates me to no end that I can't use it in Google Docs and other things I like, and that's mainly why I'm here. 

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO OUR SCREAMING FOR THIS INTEGERATION EVERNOTE MARKETING TEAM !! HELLO!

Yes, please, please integrate Grammarly with Evernote. Cutting & pasting from elsewhere loses all formatting and is so clunky when Evernote is meant to be coming into the 21st century.

• Level 5

Is it so hard to say „I would like to get it“ instead of hiding behind „all“ users ?

I am a part of „all“ and I don’t need it „at all“. So sorry, the claim „We all need this“ is wrong.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Is it so hard to say „I would like to get it“ instead of hiding behind „all“ users ?

I am a part of „all“ and I don’t need it „at all“. So sorry, the claim „We all need this“ is wrong.

Thank you.

Well, I don’t think so. Since this bit of the discussion board is particularly for asking the support for Grammarly, this is the place where people who need it post the requests(except you). Therefore, “all” statement is kinda correct.

• Level 5

This thread is 4 years old and in that time just 13 different people have indicated that they would like a Grammarly integration. Hardly an overwhelming vote. Definitely not 'all'. I can't see that being the kind of support that would justify an investment - especially when EN is focused on finishing is v10.x release.

FWIW I don't need it either...

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, agsteele said:

This thread is 4 years old and in that time just 13 different people have indicated that they would like a Grammarly integration. Hardly an overwhelming vote. Definitely not 'all'. I can't see that being the kind of support that would justify an investment - especially when EN is focused on finishing is v10.x release.

FWIW I don't need it either...

Interesting, I can see 314 votes for this topic but are they bots or something? Anyways, that’s a good point in a way. I just saw another comment mentioning that it’s useless to try to reach out the PM from this user-groups. And since there isn’t a single feedback from any EN staff during all these years, that should be correct. Perhaps it’s better to try the feedback option from the GUI as advised, else we can try/switch to another product when the subs renewal has come(if this support is that important).

cheers.