Evernote - Behind The Scenes Video Series

• Shane D. unfeatured and featured this topic

Congratulations for the initiative, I love the superation's spirit of the Evernote team, for this reason is the leader, because it strives to improve every day. Impatient to watch the next video and happy to help from my humble opinion.

Where can we express our comments and opinions?

Kind regards

• Like 1

Thanks Ian and team.  Appreciate knowing more about what is being worked on and what is in the pipeline.  Also useful to understand some of EN pain points.

• Like 1

There are many of us faithful EN Premium users that hope this series reveals your continued commitment to Penultimate.  It is almost like EN has abandoned it, and it is a vitally needed app for the EN workflow.  Bring back a robust version of it.  Please!

• Like 1

Please can there be coverage of the effort to:

• address the backlog of bugs (real acknowledged ones, not necessarily complaints about how things are designed, or feature requests)
  • improve regression testing
  • tighten up the beta process so changes aren't released straight into production
  • better version control
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...

It would be really helpful to have some timeline for new features. Certainly with Evernote iOS there has not been a single feature that I recall this year so far. All I have seen are minor fixes. Knowing a timeline (hopefully a nice short one) for starting to see new features would be great.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Knowing of a timeline "nice & short" just makes me think about more bugs 🐞 , many of them 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞.

I prefer my software proofed and tested, even if it takes .

Who wants to be ahead may sign into the beta program - at his own peril 🤕

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Version 8.22 is now available -

- and 8.16 was current at the end of last year,  so they appear to have gone through several iterations of fixes and improvements.  Since this (AFAIK) is not happening in isolation - new features are concurrently in development for several operating systems - it's not easy to say "we'll launch a new editor next month" when development work isn't complete and QA hasn't started,  and other teams have their own versions to complete.  Evernote haven't ever gone in for pre-launch announcements,  and I wouldn't expect them to start.

• Thanks 1

I'm enjoying Behind the Scenes. It would also be helpful that when you are talking about a particular feature (e.g. Inserts) that you also share a picture of what you are talking about. Some of us are visual leaners. Thanks,  agoracio@att.net

• 6 months later...
  • Level 5*
4 minutes ago, CDP said:

We must work together and force Nevernote to take us seriously

You might want to start by explaining what your issue actually is - my Evernote Android 8.13 is working fine,  and I've seen comments from others that version 10.x is getting better.  You're not being 'denied' anything AFAICS.

Quite apart from that - your notes are accessible on any desktop in several operating systems.  -And you're posting in a thread that is nothing to do with any of this.