Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Penultimate for Android tablets?

android penultimate

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralP

AdmiralP

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

So, is there any chance that as a result of this jooining of forces between EN and Penultimate thatwe might see an Android version of Penultimate?

Android tablets really need a good handwriting app and having something that integrates with Evernote would really be great.

#2 Rob Fisher

Rob Fisher

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

That's pretty much what I thought when I saw the announcement. I'm getting all excited about the ASUS Padfone and this would make its stylus useful. Ditto the Galaxy Note.

#3 JohnG

JohnG

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

I use PenSupremacy, which is nowhere as good as PenUltimate, and I am just experimenting with 7 Notes for Mazec. which seems to be slightly easier integration

arguably Penultimate would be the only reason I'd cosnsider going back to the iPad again (at least until the 7" iPad)

#4 Jackalope

Jackalope

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

+1 here for a penultimate android version...pen supremacy is good...but penultimate is better...definitively!

thanks

S

#5 heather

heather

• Title: Support Maven
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

We're listening, and we'd love to have Penultimate on Android too!

In the meantime, I found this that might work for you (untested, and I'm providing this as a courtesy from one person on the internet to another. This is completely not anything at all to do with Evernote. Check the Source URL for any support with it):

http://www.evernote....aae0fb27d1d2997

Check out our Knowledgebase | View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows or iOS or Android | Check out the Getting Started Guide | Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#6 Jackalope

Jackalope

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:17 PM

ok so we will wait for a native penultimate for android...

do you have a timeline about this? 1 month? 2 months? 6 months?

if you need alpha or beta tester...i'm here :D
thanks
regards

S

#7 heather

heather

• Title: Support Maven
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

We don't publish our release schedules, but you can extrapolate from this:

http://evernote.ther...enultimate.html

;)

Check out our Knowledgebase | View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows or iOS or Android | Check out the Getting Started Guide | Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#8 AdmiralP

AdmiralP

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

feat news - an Android version of Penultimate is planned.Looking forward to it..

Cpunt me in as a potential beta tester when it gets top that stage.

#9 Jayden

Jayden

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

PLEASE speed up the development of penultimate for android - our devices actually come with styluses! ;-)

#10 Efendy

Efendy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

I hope it will fully work with Galaxy Note 10.1 stylus for a great experience. I love Evernote!

#11 jang pettigrew

jang pettigrew

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:52 AM

I really wish Penultimate will be launched on the Google Play Store soon, so I can access this app using my Galaxy tab. And hopefully with more drawing options, and additional coloring choices and stuff. I know this app is no Photoshop or an image-manipulating app, but, I still am expecting more features since I am a big Evernote fan.

My younger sister also enjoys this app although I know that kids are hardly Evernote's target user. This app comes in handy every time my sister throws a feat. She enjoys this app as much as she enjoys this fantastic app called Maddie and Matt's Happy Earth because of the sensitive touch detection and awesome retina display.

I'm just really, really looking forward to seeing Penultimate as an Android app. This awesome app idea will surely rake in thousands of downloads and cool reviews.

#12 Spiceweasel

Spiceweasel

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

+1 Android user ready and willing to beta test Penultimate

Love Evernote, but Android really needs Penultimate's handwriting goodness as well

#13 Cascade9999

Cascade9999

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Happy to test penultimate for android tablet- how long do we need to wait please????

#14 Tomde

Tomde

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Bump to show people want this...

:P

#15 kfm

kfm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

one more bump, it's been several months now... c'mon guys, don't make us beg*...

*actually begging... :)

#16 Jackalope

Jackalope

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

I don't know why.. but i have the sensation that they are not working for android... and they will never release a penultimate for android... i hope to be wrong...

#17 Rosalie

Rosalie

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Add me to the list of those waiting...

#18 TLo

TLo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

I am a premium EverNote User and really happy with my EVERNOTE on Windows,
Please speed up your Penultimate development for Android,
I really don't want to switch over to S-NOTE by Samsung when using my Galaxy Note

#19 vish

vish

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

I am a premium Evernote user who is eagerly awaiting Penultimate for android. If you need a beta tester on the Nexus 10, I am here :-)

#20 vaulter03

vaulter03

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

I didn't even realize there was an app like this for iOS! I have tried so many Android apps for this, but know that they don't come close. Please, I am really hoping this happens!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, penultimate

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote