Jump to content

Images in my Notes do not load


Recommended Posts

Before the update I was able to view all my notes / pictures now that the update has come I cannot see any pictures on my galaxy note 10+ everytime I tap on the image below that message comes up. I have full use like normal of the web version I need to be able to access these notes and photos in the field for all the projects we work on. Has anyone had this issue? I use this app almost everyday and it is very frustrating any help would be greatly appreciated

thumbnail_Screenshot_20201211-141537_Evernote.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In order to get photos in notes into my devices in having to take screenshots because none of the download options actually work. This is on both Android Galaxy s8+ and Galaxy s10. It's not in my download folder in my gallery, not found anywhere in my files. They are nowhere. Can I control where they

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Shane D. changed the title to Images in my Notes do not load

I have the same issue, since installing the latest evernote n a new samsung S7+ android tablet
Some notes are fine, others have the broken image icon.
My PC Evernote versions of the notes are all fine, as are older versions of evernote on my android phone.
Hope that is useful to help get it fixed.

Link to comment

Same issue - I was prepared to live with the horrible (appearance-wise) widget. However, finding that images wouldn't display was a bit to much for me. I've reverted to the legacy Android version using the APK and turned off updates.

So, for now I'm sticking with legacy PC and Android versions for doing any work. I occasionally try v10 when a new release comes out - but it seems that every new release adds a bit of functionality, but introduces different bugs. Even in the latest release, merging notes still causes image loss.

Link to comment
  • Level 5

Not updating initially is what many wished after a first encounter with v10. It was worse on iOS, because it released with v10.0, and for nearly all iOS devices at the same time. This was the moment EN cut down support options, because the simply got swamped.

Once you have started with v10, IMHO it is the best way to follow updates rapidly. Up to now each v10-release solved some of the issues of this bag of surprises, and brought back some relevant functions. 10.4 is not completely back to normal, but works sufficiently well to do most of what I want / need to do with my mobile client.

Link to comment

My problem is that when saving an image using the document camera/'Scan a document', it saves it within the note, but does not properly render it as a thumbnail within the notebook view.  The text contained within the scanned document/image is also unsearchable.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Level 5

Which picture will be thumbnail is an issue in itself.

Text OCR happens on the server. It sometimes takes several hours until it has happened and the search index has updated.

If after a few days the picture was not yet indexed, I would open a support ticket.

Link to comment

Is this problem being investigated by Evernote or do I have to live with it.

Images are just displayed as a thumbnail but wont open.

Using a Samsung Galaxy tablet and also S9 galaxy phone.

Link to comment

Aynı sorun bende de var . Görüntü işlenemedi hatası alıyorum. Ünlem işareti var. Günlerdir eklere ulaşamıyorum. Mağdur oldum. Koskoca evernote buna bir çözüm üretemiyor. Düşündürücü.

Link to comment
  • Shane D. changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.5] Images in my Notes do not load
  • Administrator

Hi All,

This issue has been fixed in our most recent release, Version 10.5.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

You can learn more here:

I'm closing this thread at this time, but if you have a new/different issue please start a new thread.

 

 

Link to comment
  • Shane D. changed the title to Images in my Notes do not load
11 minutes ago, Shane D. said:

Herkese selam,

Bu sorunun hala devam ettiğine dair yeni raporlar gördük.

Bu durumda, bu konuyu yeniden açtım.

Güncelleme aldığımda burayı takip edeceğim.

 

Hiç düzelmedi ki! V8 kullaniyorum halen.  Dün v10 u yükledim. Yine hata verdi. 6 aydır düzeltemediniz.

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Shane D. said:

Hi All,

We have seen new reports that this issue is still occurring.

In that case, I've reopened this thread.

I'll follow-up here once I have an update.

 

Thank you very much. I just checked with the new 10.8 and the rendering problem still occurs. Glad you are working on a fix.

Link to comment
On 16.04.2021 at 18:09, Alxa said:

Çok teşekkür ederim. Yeni 10.8'i yeni kontrol ettim ve oluşturma sorunu hala devam ediyor. Bir düzeltme üzerinde çalışmanıza sevindim.

 

On 16.04.2021 at 17:33, Shane D. said:

Herkese selam,

Bu sorunun hala devam ettiğine dair yeni raporlar gördük.

Bu durumda, bu konuyu yeniden açtım.

Güncelleme aldığımda burayı takip edeceğim.

 

Still no improvement.  I am getting the image could not be processed error.  Jpeg and pdf could not be processed.  Isn't there anything related to that?  I need to make a yearly renewal.  I have to pay.  I think not to buy if I can not open the pictures.  Any progress?

Link to comment
Guest Angie

The same problem here. Evernote updated on my phone today and the result is terrible. 

WHY?

What now? I need my pictures!

I am paying customer (Plus).

Disappointed does not even cover how I feel.

Link to comment

Just recently started experiencing this issue - on the web version, no less.  No access to images I pasted into the notes on the web version after about two days.  I confirmed the images were there on my Android too, just to be sure, and about two days later I got the same message.  Images also disappeared in the Android app (and a Chromebook app, fwiw).

image.png.d5dcadce6ff55b4837ce4ba766b38069.png

Link to comment

I am experiencing this issue too (Android and Web App) ... but not on all images.

It appears to me that it is only an issue with images that have been on there for a while. Images added more recently seem to render fine.

Hope this helps.

Link to comment

Have the same problem on iOS. 

Evernote 10.8.2

Some of the pictures can´t load on iOS.

But on web-version they show up.

Same on both iPhone and iPad.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Guest Angie said:

The same problem here. Evernote updated on my phone today and the result is terrible. 

WHY?

What now? I need my pictures!

I am paying customer (Plus).

Disappointed does not even cover how I feel.

 

On 9/17/2019 at 6:38 PM, yveclark said:

Ok. I understand.  I did do it as asked. It doesn't show anything. I've watched it. Frustrating. They have gone quiet on me now. I have 3 different devices all doing the same thing. Different versions of android and different apps on them all.

If I could get one of them working it wouldn't be so bad. 

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, mikefinleyco said:

What do the developers do all day? This has been going on since December.

 

Probably being pushed to constantly adding new features they do not have any time to get into bug fixing. If so not a healthy way...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mikefinleyco said:

What do the developers do all day? This has been going on since December.

 

I can only imagine it's a rare edge case. I've never experienced this problem on my phone.

Link to comment
On 4/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, Shane D. said:

Hi All,

We have seen new reports that this issue is still occurring.

In that case, I've reopened this thread.

I'll follow-up here once I have an update.

 

Shane, I'm sending God's greatest wisdom to guide you through the process of making EN one the greatest apps again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Cas_notes said:

As update, things seem to work properly again on my Android phone. Thank you!

Hi Cas_Notes, would you be so kind to expand a little more?

Link to comment

Just had this issue happen to me as well. Went into App info (the one in Settings, not Play store). Purged the buffer then force closed the app. This solved the issue for me.

Using 10.8.2 on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE running Android 11

Link to comment
  • Level 5
4 hours ago, torep said:

Just had this issue happen to me as well. Went into App info (the one in Settings, not Play store). Purged the buffer then force closed the app. This solved the issue for me.

Using 10.8.2 on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE running Android 11

I believe v10.9 promises a fix for this issue.  ANyone any experience?

Link to comment

I first thought that too, but release notes are the same for iOS and Android. I think they have addressed the bug, that downloaded images are empty files on both platforms. The images-do-not-load-bug was declared Android-only related by Shane D. so may be it has not yet been addressed. Curious to find out, as soon as the update is around.

Link to comment
On 4/28/2021 at 6:22 PM, Tonymynd said:

Hi Cas_Notes, would you be so kind to expand a little more?

Hi, after updating to v10.9 my pictures were back in the Android app again, after many of them could not be shown in the previous version

Link to comment

I got 10.9 and did a fresh clean install...and unfortunately the image rendering bug still occurs 😐... images in notes not displayed... hopefully this will be addressed soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I got a message vom technical support concerning the image rendering bug. They are aware and working on it... They still don't have a date on when this will be fixed. They officially offered me to roll back to 8.13.3 via APK sideload...I don't think there will be much movement soon... 😞 

Seeing this issue since 10.0 in december 2020 and this absolutely basic requirement -> just showing an image <- I wonder what is going on with Android development at Evernote...

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I found a problem on my Samsung S20. I scanned a document and the image could be displayed fine on Evernote, but it couldn't be viewed when I downloaded it. This is because it had the jpg file ending while it was in fact a png image. Strange ...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

A wrong file extension could explain many claims about display errors with pictures.

Have you contacted support about it yet ?

Not yet. I'll do so after work

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to give feedback, that this problem is still not solved completely with 10.10 for me. After a fresh install I still see several rendering errors with images. It gets better with time of usage...but for me it is no solution to sit and wait and constantly reopen notes see them once without rendering bug. 

Link to comment

I got 10.11 and have to say, that the bug is still there. 😞 I don't care about (new) features, as long as the app is not usable in basic regards. Bug introduced since 10.0. Opened a ticket once again in this.

Link to comment
On 6/9/2021 at 6:49 AM, Alxa said:

I got 10.11 and have to say, that the bug is still there. 😞 I don't care about (new) features, as long as the app is not usable in basic regards. Bug introduced since 10.0. Opened a ticket once again in this.

Update: I had an exchange with technical support, again sending reports and examples of affected notes. They said, that development would have made first improvments on that (in 10.11), but obviously still has not ironed out the bug. They have no timeline for the solution. The proposed solution (by support) stays: roll back to 8.13.3 if necessary. After 6 months I somehow lost hope, they will eventually get rid of this problem. Images not being displayed already made my family and friends to refuse using Evernote with each other...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Alxa said:

Update: I had an exchange with technical support, again sending reports and examples of affected notes. They said, that development would have made first improvments on that (in 10.11), but obviously still has not ironed out the bug. They have no timeline for the solution. The proposed solution (by support) stays: roll back to 8.13.3 if necessary. After 6 months I somehow lost hope, they will eventually get rid of this problem. Images not being displayed already made my family and friends to refuse using Evernote with each other...

And did they provide a download to version 8.13.3? 

So far the biggest crime with evernote is they 

#1 Don't provide a way to roll back when you update
#2 Don't provide any legacy downloads to older versions

It's like you take your car to a mechanic in to have a problem fixed on your engine, they replace the engine and then the car never runs right, they tell you, well you could put the old engine back in, and then you ask where is it and they tell you they sent it to the landfill, it's gone.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, mikefinleyco said:

And did they provide a download to version 8.13.3? 

 

Yes they did. I got the exact download paths that were shared here in the forums several times. The download links don't change. If you do a quick search, you can find it here in the forums and roll back to 8.13.3. What I agree is that they should leave 8.13.3 officially for download as an option for all of us, until they hopefully get EN 10 to a comparable performance and usability as with 8.13.3.

With regard to all Android users with OS Android <10 the biggest crime to me is, that they literally do not offer a supported client at all. EN 8.13.3 has been without any maintenance since...at least a year, and they obviously do not invest anything in it anymore. Support pointed out to me, that 8.13.3 could have errors they have already resolved with EN 10. If these were security related... 

Link to comment

Every dowload I've seen for a legacy version of Evernote is a 3rd party download, is this link you are referring to from Evernote or a 3rd part again?

If it's from evernote please share it as this will be a first.

 

 

Link to comment
  • Level 5
23 minutes ago, mikefinleyco said:

Every dowload I've seen for a legacy version of Evernote is a 3rd party download, is this link you are referring to from Evernote or a 3rd part again?

If it's from evernote please share it as this will be a first.

 

Link to comment

I have the same problem. Using Note 20 ultra with Android 11 cannot upload images to my notes but it can be done from my desktop with Windows 10 and an Android tablet with Evernote 7.

I tried to reinstall Evernote, reiniciate the phone etc and nothing happened.

Help, please.¡

Link to comment
On 6/14/2021 at 8:26 AM, agsteele said:

 

@agsteele

No legacy version from evernote available on your link provided. This is the same old story that multiple people post on here over and over again saying there is an evernote hosted legacy version available. As of right now, no version available. Follow your own post you quoted and see for yourself.

Link to comment
  • Level 5
10 hours ago, mikefinleyco said:

@agsteele

No legacy version from evernote available on your link provided. This is the same old story that multiple people post on here over and over again saying there is an evernote hosted legacy version available. As of right now, no version available. Follow your own post you quoted and see for yourself.

Just worked for me... Again. 07h18 GMT 21 June 2021. I'm not interested in an argument. I'm sorry if it didn't work for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The is no argument, maybe you are confused. I specifically asked if the is a legacy download from Evernote. Maybe you don't know what that means? It means does Evernote host the download. Your link refers to a download from a 3rd party. Do you understand the difference? And the link you provided now links back to the thread you provided, it does not now go to any software download. You say it works for you, what you really mean is it worked for you, its an old link and doesn't work now.

Feel free to provide a link to a legacy version hosted by Evernote.

Just post the link to the download, not a link to an old thread. You will be doing a service to hundreds if not thousands of users.

Thanks.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

There is only a legacy version for desktops (Win & Mac) available from EN.

A legacy Android version must be loaded from the internet, from sources outside of EN.

Unfortunately this still seems to be the case.

Link to comment
19 hours ago, mikefinleyco said:

Feel free to provide a link to a legacy version hosted by Evernote.

Just post the link to the download, not a link to an old thread. You will be doing a service to hundreds if not thousands of users.

If old link is deactivated, then contact Evernote support and they will give you a new download link to the legacy version.
Post the download link here. "You will be doing a service to hundreds if not thousands of users."

If you are in a hurry, you can download .APK file here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/evernote-corporation/evernote/evernote-8-13-3-release/

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, matej1990 said:

If old link is deactivated, then contact Evernote support and they will give you a new download link to the legacy version.
Post the download link here. "You will be doing a service to hundreds if not thousands of users."

If you are in a hurry, you can download .APK file here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/evernote-corporation/evernote/evernote-8-13-3-release/

Once again... same story... APKMirror is not hosted by Evernote - this is a 3rd party, no thanks. Please read the thread. About the 20th time. Apparently people have no idea what it means when someone says there is no download available from Evernote. 

Let's make it simple. If someone says, "hey I want a McRib from McDonalds, but they don't sell them anymore" responding, "Hey go to 20th and Lincoln, knock on the back door 3 times of the diner, a guy will come out and give you a bag of chicken" is not helpful.

Link to comment

Here is a direct link and also quote from the topic on the forum:

Quote

 

To all who want to revert, Evernote support shared a link to download legacy directly to another premium users in this forum:

 

So it's a link from Evernote support. If it's not working go tell that to Evernote support. They will provide you with a working link.

Link to comment

That's is not a direct link to the download. That is a link to the discussion about the link and the link in the discussion doesn't work anymore (as said already). 

If you think what you're posting works, then click on your own link, click on the link in the discussion you are linking to and post the page that link is supposed to go to with the download. This should be very simple for you to do if you insist the link on the discussion you are quoting works..

Link to comment

Well I tried to help you. I didn't even check if link is still working (that was not the point). I don't need a "direct link to the download" v8 apk. You do and I told you where you can get it.
At this point all I can say is: Good luck!

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, mikefinleyco said:

That's is not a direct link to the download. That is a link to the discussion about the link and the link in the discussion doesn't work anymore (as said already). 

If you think what you're posting works, then click on your own link, click on the link in the discussion you are linking to and post the page that link is supposed to go to with the download. This should be very simple for you to do if you insist the link on the discussion you are quoting works..

@mikefinleycoI checked it, the given link works well, don't know what is going on. I could download the file within seconds. Just copied the link of @matej1990via right click and pasted to my browser's address line as a workaround since the quoting in this forum obviously confuses embedded links. 54 MB APK downloaded and everything was fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Update: got EN updated to 10.12. The mess is getting much worse. Now I get the image rendering bug on almost any note with images in it. Evernote pretty much is useless now. It is a shame that Evernote for Android development is ignoring to invest any ressource to correct this since 10.0... their incapability to solve such a basic thing as displaying simple images is frustrating 😔

Ps: they now try to hide, that it is a bug. It now does not say "could not be rendered..." but it says "tap to load image" (translated from german). Sure, it does not load anything if you tap, it is the same bug as before. I would like to see anything official on this ongoing from @Shane D.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Level 5

If you want to get an answer, trigger support through a ticket.

When updating my iOS client to 10.12 it said it is reorganizing the (local) database. During the first time many attachments were not showing, and the notes were protected from editing. However once I tapped the attachments loaded, and the note could be edited. The problem has corrected itself after a day or so, maybe there was some background activity.

Maybe you have a corruption of your local database (holding previews, note headers and metadata). On iOS in this case a complete uninstall (dumping all data when asked), followed by shutting the device off, followed by reinstalling always did the job.

Not sure about the Android client.

Link to comment

Hi guys...is 6:00 AM in the morning and I just found how to fix the problem and upload images into a note of Evernote.

First of all, I must confess that, after many unsuccesfull attemps to fix the problem witn EN, I decide to try Onenote.

After installing Onenote I tried to open the app and a warning appeared saying that in order to open Onenote I must desactivate the deletion of all activities when stopping the use of an application.

(I have a Note 20 Ultra)

To do this I had to go to Developers Options.

To make visible the Developer Options I had to go to Settings/About the phone 

Then, Software Information and click 7 times on Compilation Number.

After doing this, return to settings and you will see the Developers Options. Click on it.

Go to Apps and deactivate the option of deletion all activities when you finish using an app.

After doing this I was able to open Onenote and make a first exploration of it.
When I close Onenote I returned to Evernote just because I'm an stuttborn and...Voila..!! I was able to insert images in my notes and the delays dissapeared..!!!
 
Excuse me for my english..I'm from Argentina and need a rest also, but I'm so happy that I decide to share my experience with you, before abandon myself to the arms of Morfeo..!!
😀🤣😅
 
My best regards for all of you...!!
I hope that this will help you too.!!
 
Oscar Jaime Moreno M.D.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

This issue is really causing me headaches, I can not see any thumbnails of images I have added to notes from my Android phone & any searches I do will not find text within those images. Searching within image text is the whole reason I have evernote & pay premium subscription.

Please please fix this or show me how I can repair the notes

Link to comment
On 6/26/2021 at 3:16 PM, PinkElephant said:

If you want to get an answer, trigger support through a ticket.

When updating my iOS client to 10.12 it said it is reorganizing the (local) database. During the first time many attachments were not showing, and the notes were protected from editing. However once I tapped the attachments loaded, and the note could be edited. The problem has corrected itself after a day or so, maybe there was some background activity.

Maybe you have a corruption of your local database (holding previews, note headers and metadata). On iOS in this case a complete uninstall (dumping all data when asked), followed by shutting the device off, followed by reinstalling always did the job.

Not sure about the Android client.

Thanks for your experience. I gave it a try and waited two days. Since then I never saw the image rendering bug on any of my Android devices. Fingers keep crossed, that they got it right, this time. I would have liked to see something in the release notes like "image rendering bug fixed (reorganising database on device & server may last while, thank you for your patience after update)" ... or at least a little note here in the forums. Shane D. was into this thread a while ago.

Link to comment

Update: images not shown reappeared now after a while. Time to roll back and give up on the new Evernote. Hope Evernote legacy will be supported a long time. Right now the EN 10 app for android is evolving slower than the underlying Android eco system and will never reach a productive state if management will not take some decisions.

Link to comment
On 6/27/2021 at 11:48 AM, Shelknam said:

Hi guys...is 6:00 AM in the morning and I just found how to fix the problem and upload images into a note of Evernote.

First of all, I must confess that, after many unsuccesfull attemps to fix the problem witn EN, I decide to try Onenote.

After installing Onenote I tried to open the app and a warning appeared saying that in order to open Onenote I must desactivate the deletion of all activities when stopping the use of an application.

(I have a Note 20 Ultra)

To do this I had to go to Developers Options.

To make visible the Developer Options I had to go to Settings/About the phone 

Then, Software Information and click 7 times on Compilation Number.

After doing this, return to settings and you will see the Developers Options. Click on it.

Go to Apps and deactivate the option of deletion all activities when you finish using an app.

After doing this I was able to open Onenote and make a first exploration of it.
When I close Onenote I returned to Evernote just because I'm an stuttborn and...Voila..!! I was able to insert images in my notes and the delays dissapeared..!!!
 
Excuse me for my english..I'm from Argentina and need a rest also, but I'm so happy that I decide to share my experience with you, before abandon myself to the arms of Morfeo..!!
😀🤣😅
 
My best regards for all of you...!!
I hope that this will help you too.!!
 
Oscar Jaime Moreno M.D.

I tried this, but I think the correct action here is to enable "Don't keep activities", at least that fixed the issue for me on 10.13

Perhaps something that should help guide the devs towards a proper fix of this bug?

Edit: doing this breaks some background apps like media players, so this is only an emergency fix to toggle on/off while waiting for the devs to finally fix this issue...

Edited by torep
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Tested EN 10.13.2: same mess. Image not shown still not resolved. The only app I know that fails on something that simple as image showing...

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Update EN 10.14: no change, images (embedded) not shown occasionally appears... failing since 10.0 😔

(it says (translated from german localization): "press/click to load attachment", if pressed nothing happens)

Link to comment

V8 kullaniyorum hala.  Mecburen döndüm. Aylardır sorunu çözemediler. Eski versiyon kullanıyorum zorunlu. Ödeme yaptığım uygulama 10 aydır bir sorunu çözemedi. Dolandırıcılıktan başka birşey değil

Link to comment

I faced the same exact issue when I updated Evernote today on my Note 20 Ultra. None of my images showed at first. I got "tap to download" but nothing happened when I clicked. I searched the web and got to this forum. I read what is written but nothing suggested seemed to work. I signed to Evernote on the web to see if my images were at least there as I have been saving content as images for years on Evernote and I could not afford to lose them. Thankfully, everything was there on the web version. As soon as I opened the app again to see what to do about this, the images started to load. I don't know if signing to the web version is what helped, but it is worth looking into it for those still facing the issue.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Since last info from @Shane D. was 4 months ago and we are already on 10.14  I have just talked to support again, if they could tell when this issue will be resolved. They still confirm the bug. But unfortunately they still have no date on when an update for this issue will be available. 😞 

I wonder how this issue of just rendering images correctly could not be fixed in 8 months since 10.0. Am I the only one who is using more than plain text in notes? 😉 

 

Link to comment

@Shane D. merhabalar.  10 aydan beri v8 kullaniyorum. Ücretli sunum kullanmama ragmen yeni sürümleri yükleyemiyorum. Ekler gorunmuyor. Onlarca mail , onlarca kayıt gonderdim.  Hiçbiri işe yaramadı. Eski sürümü kullanmaktan başka çarem kalmadı. Ne zaman düzeltmeyi düşünüyorsunuz uygulamayı. Ne yapmaya çalışıyorsunuz.  Neden düzeltme yapmıyorsunuz. Neden boşuna para ödüyoruz.

Link to comment
  • Level 5

Shane is forum admin. I don’t know what you think what else a forum admin does, but he is not doing what you think he does. It is nothing of this „When do you plan to fix the application? What are you trying to do. Why don't you fix it?“

Your official channels into EN are support and the feedback function build into the clients.

As you said you are using the old client as your workaround. Well done - it is the same you would use if there would be no v10 at all. And basically this is what you and I are paying for: Access to the EN service. Support for our workflows. Securing our data. We must not be happy about everything that is going on, but the core of the service works, at least it does for me.

Link to comment

@PinkElephant siz halinizden memnunsanız sesinizi çıkarmanıza gerek yok ama ben memnun değilim. Google play store'da memnuniyet puanı 3,8 düşmüş. Herkes şikayetçi. Firmada muhattap olunan kimse yok. Onlarca destek istedim ama hepsiaynı şeyi isteyip durdu. Çözüm yok. Her yapılan güncellemeyle daha beter olmuş bir uygulamadan bahsediyoruz. Ve bunu düzeltmek için yapılan hiçbirşey yok. Hala ekler görünmıyor ve hala uygulama çok çok yavaş çalışıyor. Notlarımin kaybolmasından endişeliyim. Bana "başka uygulama kullanın ozaman"diyebilirsiniz. Sanırım da öyle yapacam. V8 nereye kadar? V10 çıkmış ama bana v8 kullanın diyorsunuz.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...