Is there a Legacy Version for download?

• Level 5

In Android you have to go via an APK repository. apkmirror is well regarded although some will advise against it since it isn't an officially supported option.  So you can use your favouriate search engine and download the apk if you are comfortable with the potential risk.

21 hours ago, agsteele said:

In Android you have to go via an APK repository. apkmirror is well regarded although some will advise against it since it isn't an officially supported option.  So you can use your favouriate search engine and download the apk if you are comfortable with the potential risk.

Thanks. I'll have to take the chance. I pay for this software and its unusable on my phone in its current state.

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, whyisthissohard said:

I pay for this software

Actually the Evernote software is free.  Software updates are also free    
There are charges for the use of premium features

Yes DTLow, but these paid features also do not work at all with official Android App: my offline notebooks are not downloaded correctly, and when, you cannot view the embedded pictures in your notes when offline and so on....just an example of the whole mess. I really understand every premium user wanting to switch back to legacy 8.13.3. It just works and is fast, premium features supported.

To all who want to revert, Evernote support shared a link to download legacy directly to another premium users in this forum:
On 5/4/2021 at 8:17 PM, Shadaab said:

Hi I'm unable to access this link. I'd like to revert to the legacy version as this version of Evernote is very buggy. 

Just checked the download, it is still available. Perhaps you could not install. It's done that way: After a complete sync uninstall. Restart your device, deactivate automatic updates on play store (important). Last step is to manually install the apk (you have to allow manual installations, Android will ask for this). If you keep the old APK in your downloads you can easily try out new versions later and - if necessary - roll back again if the bugs still haven't gone.

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.