Note loading and tasks sync issues

• Level 5

@s2sailor What I meant is this feedback window after submitting a ticket. I just added the 2 arrows to the clickable buttons. The ticket is send anyhow, I received the confirmation on a test ticket before I took any action on this feedback page. When I hit "Yes, close my request", the ticket was closed right away.

image.thumb.png.9e4c4adb1a522bebc6576c5690698620.png

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

What I meant is this feedback window after submitting a ticket.

Ah, ok.  I thought you were referring to the email acknowledgment, and to confirm, yes, even when not clicking on "No, I need help" the help ticket still gets created.

5 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Did you receive an automatic answer, stating ticket number and usually some help articles ?

If not, the ticket was not received, or the answer got lost.

If yes, they added 2 buttons at the bottom: OK, still need help, or My question was answered (by the attached links). To make sure your ticket is not in a loop waiting for your answer, you should click to get help.

My tickets usually take less than a day until a first real contact is made.

Hi

yes I received the initial automatic response with a ticket number and some standard text asking for an activity log and whether there was still an issue. I replied promptly and then didn't hear anything for two days. I've at last had a response from someone so let's see how we go.

cheers

mike

I am experiencing the same issue with Tasks as reported. Write your task out and then hit "Create Task" Nothing happens..  or it's very hit and miss.

have been evernote user since the very early days.. and this is a huge pain point. 

This is a big productivity issue for my work flow, as I Generate a whole series of tasks at the start and end of my working days. 

Right now this is function is pretty useless to me.

On 6/13/2023 at 9:55 PM, MvdH said:

my editing window showed nothing that it would not be synced correctly, however my main window doesn't contain the changes. History doesn't contain the edits.

I'm still noticing this issue; I lost the content of 5 tasks plus parts of the note content just because I was editing the note in a new window. Opening and editing notes in their own window seems like something to avoid nowadays. The software is quite buggy at the moment. 😕

• Like 1

A big thank you to the users willing to troubleshoot the hastily pushed updates. I have to wonder if the purported drop in new tickets is due in part to subscribers simply abandoning a platform that is now unstable, unreliable, and a time suck.

As a pro subscriber with almost 14 years in Evernote, I appreciated its rock-solid functionality. That's gone. Three times I watched Evernote remove text while I was typing. After the first two instances I retyped what was deleted. The third time I was on a call with a client. Asking them to repeat themselves so I could type everything multiple times was out of the question. I opened a blank Word doc and continued without further trouble. A few notes have popped up that are missing content and I suspect I'll find more up as I clean everything out post-migration.

I appreciate the people here who have made time over the weeks to tinker with the long list of software bugs and whose workflows are malleable enough to soak up data loss in the process. I wish you luck in wringing things out for Evernote and I hope you're able to return it to a stable state for users who remain!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
32 minutes ago, thefryhole said:

A big thank you to the users willing to troubleshoot the hastily pushed updates. I have to wonder if the purported drop in new tickets is due in part to subscribers simply abandoning a platform that is now unstable, unreliable, and a time suck.

As a pro subscriber with almost 14 years in Evernote, I appreciated its rock-solid functionality. That's gone. Three times I watched Evernote remove text while I was typing. After the first two instances I retyped what was deleted. The third time I was on a call with a client. Asking them to repeat themselves so I could type everything multiple times was out of the question. I opened a blank Word doc and continued without further trouble. A few notes have popped up that are missing content and I suspect I'll find more up as I clean everything out post-migration.

I appreciate the people here who have made time over the weeks to tinker with the long list of software bugs and whose workflows are malleable enough to soak up data loss in the process. I wish you luck in wringing things out for Evernote and I hope you're able to return it to a stable state for users who remain!

I couldn't agree more. I have been using Evernote for over a decade and it used to be a great product but I just don't have confidence in it now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i've been dealing with all of these things for the last few weeks. i have submitted a ticket, updated software whenever that's possible, etc... things seemed to improve for a few days and i was optimistic that everything had been resolved, then when I was on a work call on Friday, I realised that all of the notes I had made in preparation for the call had vanished ... sigh ... 

Like many of you, I"ve been using Evernote for over a decade and am so so disappointed about this. 

• Sad 2

I still have a Note not loading problem this time from search.

See windows screenshot - Evernote Desktop 10.58.8 (4175)

On iPad at least there is a message "Note unavailable Unable to load this note. Please refresh page or try again later."

Pressing on Refresh just brings up the same problem

image.thumb.png.d8988c23c48fd3cd9768592d531f0425.png

Using Tasks is totally impossible.
Does not sync correctly, duplicates tasks and if associated with a note can make this note disappear.
I'm using Apple Reminders and if necessary I create the link with an Evernote note. It's working very well.
According to what was passed to me by EN, this problem is known and the cause of this is the slowness in synchronizing for those who have more than 10,000 notes.
To fix the damage they are changing the entire synchronization process and will end the use of the EN Legacy as soon as possible.
The target date for this to happen is later this year, so I'm gradually replacing using Evernote starting with tasks.
As for the notes, I'm trying to figure out another app to transfer my 20,000 notes (a Herculean job).
I accept suggestions.

I notice that there is no longer a response to open tickets. Abandonment to users is obvious.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Silvio'ss said:

this problem is known and the cause of this is the slowness in synchronizing for those who have more than 10,000 notes.

hmm, the proper operation should never depend on the speed/performance of a system. As long as the developers try to solve the data loss through speed improvements, the underlying race condition bugs will never be solved, only hidden.

• Like 1

I have around 9000 notes in total. I chased up my support ticket today after having been told last Thursday that it had been escalated. The reply today was quite prompt but just said there are no further updates at this time. 
Coincidentally I also received an automatic email today asking me to fill out a survey about my support experience.

I think my favourite email recently has been the one telling me about the 60% price hike that is coming up at my next renewal:

By introducing new pricing, we know we risk upsetting valued Evernote customers like you. The change helps us continue improving the performance and reliability of the product we all love, as well as adding exciting new features. 

It would be quite amusing if it wasn't for the fact that I've spent hours and hours trying to manually figure out what's been lost recently.

• Level 5

Tickets are in general closed when a request has been run down. If the devs looking after the issue said „OK, we know this root cause, we are working on a fix, but we don’t know when we can release it“, the ticket has run it’s course, and will be closed.

The survey says „This ticket has been closed“. If you want to come back to it, you can always log into the help pages, search for the ticket and open it again.

Even worse today. I have received this message. I don't see how tasks can have "never fully synced" to the Evernote servers when many of them are contained in the restored version of the note from the end of May. That feels like just being fobbed off

IMG_8496.jpeg

• Like 1

I am getting really annoyed by this continuing issue.

I use a list of tasks as a daily hit list, and i update it each morning to focus on the things that must/should/could get done that day. Most mornings the note is corrupted at least once. I duplicate the note to save acopy, but that is often corrupted as well. Going back to checkboxes for now, which is a real backwards step.

A very long-term EN user here and seriously considering the very painful process of moving nearly 3,000 notes to a different platform that is more reliable (and possibly lower cost).

• Sad 2
On 6/28/2023 at 8:35 AM, AlasdairW said:

I am getting really annoyed by this continuing issue.

I use a list of tasks as a daily hit list, and i update it each morning to focus on the things that must/should/could get done that day. Most mornings the note is corrupted at least once. I duplicate the note to save acopy, but that is often corrupted as well. Going back to checkboxes for now, which is a real backwards step.

A very long-term EN user here and seriously considering the very painful process of moving nearly 3,000 notes to a different platform that is more reliable (and possibly lower cost).

Hey - I have sent you a DM through here. Have a look, let me know if I can help

Neil

On 6/27/2023 at 9:55 PM, Mike L said:

Even worse today. I have received this message. I don't see how tasks can have "never fully synced" to the Evernote servers when many of them are contained in the restored version of the note from the end of May. That feels like just being fobbed off

IMG_8496.jpeg

Hey - sent you a DM. If I can help further let me know. Neil

On 6/27/2023 at 7:12 PM, Silvio'ss said:

Using Tasks is totally impossible.
Does not sync correctly, duplicates tasks and if associated with a note can make this note disappear.
I'm using Apple Reminders and if necessary I create the link with an Evernote note. It's working very well.
According to what was passed to me by EN, this problem is known and the cause of this is the slowness in synchronizing for those who have more than 10,000 notes.
To fix the damage they are changing the entire synchronization process and will end the use of the EN Legacy as soon as possible.
The target date for this to happen is later this year, so I'm gradually replacing using Evernote starting with tasks.
As for the notes, I'm trying to figure out another app to transfer my 20,000 notes (a Herculean job).
I accept suggestions.

I notice that there is no longer a response to open tickets. Abandonment to users is obvious.

Hey - I have DMd you. Let me know if I can help further. Neil

If I review my task in the Tasks Pane and decide that I want to assign a new due date to a task, and then click on the specific task in the Tasks pane this opens up a window showing the Task title, Due date, Due time, Flag and who the task is assigned to. 

If I then click the Due date on this window and change it, EN often hangs taking a long time to apply the update. And sometimes I find that the changed Due date doesn’t “stick” – it reverts back to the original date before the change.

However, if I go directly to the Note which contains the Task [wither from the link at the top of the Task window, or by clicking on the note title in the Due dates listing in the Tasks pane) I find that I can amend the Due date for the Task and it updates immediately without any lag issues.

Just thought I’d flag this as an instance where two paths to an outcome don't appear to operate the same.

I experience this on Windows 11, EN v10.58.8

The data loss issues might be caused by external causes such as bugs in the YJS Y-Websocket framework that is used by RTE. Here is a very recent report about similar problems in another collaborative YJS  application:

"...This has been causing real issues with my site which uses slate-yjs for realtime collaboration and persistence. When the network switches/drops all subsequent changes are lost without so much as warning being raised to the user that they are offline, and the connection would usually never recover causing total user data loss in some instances..."  https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=247943

"...Basically, all websites and web apps that use websockets, such as your document editing and stock trading apps, will now lose data when your connection is disrupted...it's also worth pointing out that this issue now occurs in Chrome and Edge as well..."

iOS/iPadOS/Safari MacOS does not detect loss of websocket connectivity after network change causing data loss

"...This is not a y-websocket issue but an underlying issue in Webkit..."
Edited by eric99
  • Thanks 6
  • Level 5*

Interesting and certainly sounds related.  Also, I haven’t seen any of the task problems I had been having over the last few days, so some of the backend changes that were recently made seems to have helped my use case.  In addition to my normal usage, I created a test note with several tasks timed to complete over a couple of days.  During that time I edited several, changed dates and completed them on several devices.  It all worked as it should.  This test case previously had edits disappearing or not changing and tasks erased.  Progress appears to have been made.

Update:

After a couple of more days I have seen the task save problem again.  I've noticed that if I check off the task from the task list the update is instant.  If I instead open up the task first, even to only view the content and not edit it, if I click on save in that window it will take 1-2 minutes before the save is completed and the window closes.  I don't know if this is a 100% recreate but it was consistent just now.  Going back to checking off the task from the task list and it was instant again.  The problem seems to be when the task window is open.  This was on the Mac client V10.58.8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 6/21/2023 at 10:08 AM, Alxa said:

Maybe adding / changing tasks only in a note does not trigger the versioning process - which would be a bug. I will do some testing if I can reproduce this. Without versioning of task edits we definitely could not rely on tasks in EN.

Quick update on this: I did some tests over several days. adding, editing or deleting tasks within a note does not trigger note versioning . My note did not get any versions since initial creation of the note. Clearly a bug . I will not use tasks anymore if there is no versioning on this 😕

• Evernote Expert
7 minutes ago, Alxa said:

I did some tests over several days. adding, editing or deleting tasks within a note does not trigger note versioning

To be honest, I don't have a clue about what you refer to. I think I have a different understanding of what is meant by 'versioning'.

But, in general, if whatever you need isn't provided then you are absolutely right to look elsewhere. Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

1 hour ago, agsteele said:

To be honest, I don't have a clue about what you refer to. I think I have a different understanding of what is meant by 'versioning'.

no note history when only adding, editing or deleting tasks. This can't be intended behavior...

• Like 2

Exactly, thank you @eric99 for explaining my unfortunate literal translation of the german localized GUI of Evernote. If was considering using EN tasks even for my daily random tasks (which go the one standard note). But if this note does not get any history when tasks are edited this seems risky.  I don't think, this is the intended behaviour.

• Evernote Expert

Thank you @eric99 and @Alxa. I understand now. 😀

I couldn't say what the intended behaviours might be. If what you have doesn't serve you well then perhaps tasks might be better handled by a different application.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
5 hours ago, eric99 said:

no note history when only adding, editing or deleting tasks. This can't be intended behavior...

I certainly hope not.  Note history and tasks will be much less useful if history excludes task history.  On my default task note, things to do, note history shows an entry for current and then only one other in 2023.

5 hours ago, Alxa said:

Exactly, thank you @eric99 for explaining my unfortunate literal translation of the german localized GUI of Evernote. If was considering using EN tasks even for my daily random tasks (which go the one standard note). But if this note does not get any history when tasks are edited this seems risky.  I don't think, this is the intended behaviour.

I hope it's not! 

I just tested a work around. After you make your task changes, make a change in the note outside of the task. That will trigger a version. I add a line or a character and remove it. Not elegant but it works!

• Like 2

I have version 10.58.8 for Mac OS.  Still having significant lag when opening a new note.  Took over 1M 10S to open a new note.  Notes are not appearing when I search on my iPhone but are appearing when I search on laptop.  Tasks are not syncing across the platform.  Once I check them off, they are reappearing.  Just tried to move a note with some text and a small PDF file attached from one notebook to another and took close to 30 seconds to move.

• Sad 2

Today it's been 27 days since Federico posted "Note loading and tasks sync issues".
I have raised 3 tickets, 2 have been closed without resolution and 1 remains open.
In all this period until today, I still have all the initial problems. For me, nothing has changed.
Another problem is that EN has no backup; I have 193 notebooks and exporting one by one is not a solution since the notes are dynamic and every day there are several alterations in different notebooks.
It is not fair to pay for 100% and get 50%.

• Like 2
On 7/5/2023 at 11:02 AM, Kheldar321 said:

I hope it's not! 

I just tested a work around. After you make your task changes, make a change in the note outside of the task. That will trigger a version. I add a line or a character and remove it. Not elegant but it works!

Sadly, this is consistent with Evernote's long-term, baffling and inconsistent design choices about what constitutes a change in a note, which in turn determines if the note history component saves a new version of the note. For example, changing the body text or title is considered a change, even if it is just a change to formatting such as changing a single word from normal to bold. However, checking off an item on a checklist, which causes the entire item to be formatted as strikethru, is not considered a change that should trigger an update to note history! Not to mention, they get the semantics all wrong -- marking an item as done ought to be treated as a change in content, regardless of what formatting changes it induces. This bizzare design decision seems to be the case with the newer tasks feature. Changing some note properties or metadata is treated as a change. Other properties are sync'd (or not!) but changing them does not trigger a new version in note history, nor does the UI indicate that the note is in need of sync.

After the update which happened in the middle of a work day yesterday, I suddenly lost all of my notes before March 24th in the desktop app. I've checked in the web app and do not see them there either - what is going on? Just trying to log into the web app to check, it made me have to use all of my "unsync devices" for the month (which is ridiculous because it was forced???), and I don't know what to do here - 4 months of notes are in there and crucial work info. There's no support to talk to and all of the articles say to check my notes are in the web app to be sure before un-installing - what do I do????

See video of a task I entered weeks ago and completed it, now somehow it replicated itself 6 times and remains stuck in the tasks list but does not exit in the note.  I am constantly having problems with tasks disappearing and notes losing information that I just entered seconds ago. 

The best solution I've come up with is stay on a note for about 5 minutes and the data will usually stick, to me it seems like an upload and replication (sync) with other instances of Evernote on other devices. I use on Windows, Mac and iPhone. I have submitted tickets for tasks and notes data loss.

Video_2023-07-07_162811.wmv

Edited by Mark Dry
clarification

And another instance of losing data in Evernote, Open up my recuring todo list on PC and all of the titles have disappeared, Weird thing I opened Evernote on my phone and all the titles reappeared, I have made no edits to this note in along time besides checking boxes.  I thought Evernote's slogan was remember everything and now it must be remember somethings. the Elephant is getting old and has memory loss like me. 

image.png

I too have been having issues. Yet now that I hear Bending Spoons fired everyone from Evernote, and the list of complaints of no one responding to and actually able to fix the issues of Paid Clients. I am losing faith and as my Paid Renewal date fast approaches, I am starting to look at Nimbus Notes as Evernote’s Replacement. 

• Level 5

So, go looking. Don’t waste your time here with announcements.

We are mildly interested in what other users find as alternatives, but something more consolidated than a post that says somebody „is starting to look at xyz“ would be worth the read. As it is, we have an announcement that you now start to go looking - that’s like announcing that you now lock your front door, on the way to the bus that takes your to the train, that will go to the station of the town with the shop you intend to visit. Maybe come back when you actually did the looking and reached some conclusion.

Meanwhile, on the ranch 🐎🐎🏇🐎….

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone,
Our dear Evernote is still lost in fixing the problems with the tasks.
I still have the same initial problems (duplicate tasks slow synchronization etc).
Unfortunately we have no response from Evernote, either here in the Forum or through the tickets sent.
The experts who are on duty here in the forum passing hot cloths to Evernote trying to control the spirits of unsatisfied customers could try to get some answers that clarify our doubts, this would help a lot.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, 
But if we analyze the posts of the Experts most of the time there is no criticism of the way Evernote has been acting in conducting this problem, when I refer to Experts I am also talking about those who have great channels on Youtube, you don't hear a word about this terrible problem that Evernote has been going through.
My expectation is that Evernote will really explain what is happening and give a forecast of when we will have a solution, if this is not possible apologize and admit that everything is out of control.
Some progress has been made, but the lack of communication, the lack of responding to our tickets (so requested by the Experts) leaves no alternative but to express ourselves negatively with the Evernote Team.
Today is 1 month since I opened my first ticket on this subject, this first ticket and many others have been ignored and closed without response.
Honestly this is not the professional way to treat your customers, if I acted like this in my business I would already be dead.
I want to help, but there is no point in ignoring problems and pretending they don't exist.

• Sad 3

Just happening again. Typing a task title, switching to set due date, after setting date I notice 90% of the task title is gone, only the first characters left. First time I thought I had been distracted. But then it happened again and again from time to time. Would really appreciate if Evernote would really fix this sooner than later.

• Like 2
3 horas atrás, Alxa disse:

Just happening again. Typing a task title, switching to set due date, after setting date I notice 90% of the task title is gone, only the first characters left. First time I thought I had been distracted. But then it happened again and again from time to time. Would really appreciate if Evernote would really fix this sooner than later.

This has been happening to me too, more and more often.

• Like 1

Have had the same issues. Switched to Things for rask management.  Have used Evernote for 10 or so years.  Seriously thinking of switching to One Note.  Ever ate has lost their way and does not have the capacity or the concern to address the issues they have created.  Waiting 35 - 45 seconds to create a new note or move a note to a new notebook is not acceptable.  Evernote was the gold standard and a great support to a demanding professional life.  Right now reliability is about 40%.  I am hopeful a staff member sees this post and cares enough to make a difference. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
"Typing a task title, switching to set due date, after setting date I notice 90% of the task title is gone, only the first characters left. First time I thought I had been distracted. But then it happened again and again from time to time. "

Likewise for me, but very intermittent.  I use tasks a lot, and it happened a couple of times, days apart.  I haven't submitted a ticket on this yet; I haven't seen the problem enough to be able to describe it clearly.  BTW, v. 10.58.8 desktop on Windows 11.

Vinnie
  • Like 2
On 7/15/2023 at 8:54 AM, Silvio'ss said:

I didn't mean to offend anyone, 
But if we analyze the posts of the Experts most of the time there is no criticism of the way Evernote has been acting in conducting this problem, when I refer to Experts I am also talking about those who have great channels on Youtube, you don't hear a word about this terrible problem that Evernote has been going through.

I agree. There are a number of people with significant followings on social media who publish pro-Evernote videos, how-to's, etc. There's plenty of positive to mention, but unfortunately, reviewers and productivity mavens act as if there are no negatives anyone would need to be aware of. An ethical reviewer should at least mention, if only in passing, that users must expect more than the usual number of bugs, for longer than the typical duration between attempts to fix. Evernote has a lot going for it, but they likely lose certain customers simply because expectations haven't been set properly.

• Like 3

I just discovered this thread as I was searching through the forum to see if this issue of data loss had been flagged somewhere. I am glad this is getting urgent attention.

But can I just add my experience that this is not limited to the content of tasks. I recently lost whole paragraphs of content the day after I had initially written the note. The only relationship to "tasks" in my case is that the note itself had a task embedded inside. But the content lost was not the text of the task, but text in the main body of the note.

And to be clear (I have tried in vain to clarify this to the customer support), this is not a problem of the data not syncing between devices. It isn't that I entered the text on one device, and then when I opened the note on another device the content wasn't there. No. I was on the SAME device (Mac) using the same Evernote Desktop.

But as I said, I am glad this is getting urgent attention. Silently losing content is probably one of the most, if not the most critical bug for a note/content management system.

In the meantime, would you advise to just use Evernote Web? Would there be less risk of data loss if that is the only means of editing and accessing notes?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
On 7/16/2023 at 12:52 AM, VincentC said:
"Typing a task title, switching to set due date, after setting date I notice 90% of the task title is gone, only the first characters left. First time I thought I had been distracted. But then it happened again and again from time to time. "

Likewise for me, but very intermittent.  I use tasks a lot, and it happened a couple of times, days apart.  I haven't submitted a ticket on this yet; I haven't seen the problem enough to be able to describe it clearly.  BTW, v. 10.58.8 desktop on Windows 11.

Vinnie

I have the same issue. 10.58.8 desktop on windows 10. Sometimes everything I type disappears and only a blank task is left.

• Evernote Expert

For sure, you should update to version 10.59 which you can download from evernote.com

However, there is a known issue with Task Sync and the sync engine is having significant work undertaken to resolve the Task Sync issues faced by some but not all users.

• Evernote Expert
1 hour ago, eric99 said:

I wouldn't advice that, v10.59 is very unstable

Obviously a matter of opinion. 10.59.5 is quite stable for me.

I guess that there are a whole range of conditions that end up with everything working happily for one person and not for another.

3 hours ago, agsteele said:

For sure, you should update to version 10.59 which you can download from evernote.com

However, there is a known issue with Task Sync and the sync engine is having significant work undertaken to resolve the Task Sync issues faced by some but not all users.

AGSteele, I have upgraded my desktop but continuing ver 10,58.8 on my laptop.  That way I can get some insight as to whether any glitches that pop up are related to the upgrade.  I could tell from this that my brief experience with disappearing AI correct (fixed now) was not related to the upgrade. 

For example ,I currently have this glitch with the new version is super-minor -- in 10.59 when I open a note and use the three dot menu to open it in a new window, it opens in full screen mode, without the Windows title bar, like what is described in this old post here.  After hunting around a bit, I rediscovered the F11 key, which returns things to normal, so it's really not a big deal.  Ver 10.58.8 doesn't have this behavior.  (Could be this is not a bug but an "enhancement" incorporated into the new version but I haven't seen any other comments about it which leads me to believe it's a bug.

So, anyway, I've taken your advice and upgraded, but only on one machine.

Vinnie

7 hours ago, agsteele said:

Obviously a matter of opinion. 10.59.5 is quite stable for me.

I guess that there are a whole range of conditions that end up with everything working happily for one person and not for another.

Yes, race conditions bugs are hard to pinpoint because these are very difficult to reproduce. Actually, race conditions should have been handled in the early design and not as an afterthought. That's the only way to get rid of it.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, agsteele said:

10.59.5 is quite stable for me.

Could be, but have you tried the specific problem areas to confirm whether you are affected?  Maybe you just haven't tried that part of the app yet with the new version.  In particular, are import folders working ok?  No multiple notes?  Any search "weirdness?"  There are numerous incorrect behaviors noted with searching.

• Like 3

I use a premium subscription.

I mostly use evernote just for text and to be able to see certain ideas etc long term easily accessible notes on my phone.

i dont need rich text etc, but i need them to be quickly accessible.

last week, i had a speech i had written on my phone, and i made it offline access also. yet, the app opened so slowly that it was embarassing to make people wait for so long. honestly, its a rich notepad with cross device sync. 

I dont understand why the app should take so long to load, or a note to take so long to be searched, or a note taking so long to load. 

whether its android, my phone, my wifes phone, or my desktop - they are all slow to load.

Is there a config selection I can use to speed up loading? Or any caching? 

Thanks.

My tasks deleted within the Windows application (version 10.63.3) are reappearing in the task list a few seconds later.

Using Evernote on Google Chrome the problem remains. I delete tasks and they reappear a few seconds later.

I uninstalled the Windows application, removed the Evernote folder within %appdata% and still the problem of tasks reappearing within Google Chrome continues.

Ticket ID: #3762927