How do you rename a Stack?

• Level 5*
On 8/12/2020 at 6:52 AM, Seth Stark said:

I am using Mac OS , Evernote version 7.14, using Chrome

In both desktop and web versions, I cannot figure out how to simply rename a Stack.  How do you rename a Stack?

On the desktop version, access the Notebooks page by clicking the Notebook icon, or View>Notebook

Clicking on the stack name should put you in edit mode
You can also right-click the stack name  1865091914_ScreenShot2020-08-17at3_36_15PM.png.31f746a189aaf3db64ea4a6755ae254d.png

• Level 5*
On 8/19/2020 at 12:49 PM, Geri said:

I am in the same boat as the OP.  I feel like I used to right-click and see the Rename option.  But now, I just see 

1 hour ago, Randy Zeitman said:

Only choice is to expand/collapse stack.

You're working in the sidebar

Switch to the Notebook page

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How to get to "the Notebook Page":  In the left panel, the folder that contains all notebooks and note stacks is labeled "Notebooks".  Clicking on that folder brings you to a completely different page (there is no View > Notebooks in my version of Evernote 10.9.10 on Mac).  This page lists all the notebooks and at the far right is a three-dot "more" menu.  That is where you can rename the stack.  

Let me correct my post slightly.  The page lists all of the note stacks, and to the far right each has its own three-dot menu that, when hovered over, says "more actions". It's a pretty cool page. You can expand the note stacks to see the notebooks, you can expand the notebooks to see the notes, and they all have a corresponding "more actions" menu.

7 hours ago, Greg Watkins said:

The page lists all of the note stacks, and to the far right each has its own three-dot menu that, when hovered over, says "more actions".

And, in more recent versions, you can also right click the notebook or stack to get similar options.

• Like 1