• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Business Beta - Spaces   12/20/2017

We're very excited to announce the public beta of an upcoming rework for Evernote Business! To learn more, go Here
    • Shane D.

2018 Evernote Webinars   01/04/2018

To kick off the new year, we're excited to announce our  updated schedule for our series of webinars! Please check the events calendar to see which one works best for you!
    • Shane D.

Upcoming Forum Change Announcement   02/14/2018

Hi All! You may be seeing some changes with overall organization and layout of the discussion forums. You can learn more by going to the 'Upcoming Forum Change Announcement' in the 'Community Announcements' sub-forum!  
Guest Greg F

Why Are Spaces Available in Personal Version?

Guest Greg F

Why aren't spaces available in personal premium version ?   It seems like a much better way to organize notebooks instead of stacks.       

It seems like a better alternative to Quip now that you allow notebooks to be organized.   Does it fix the note system issues between devices and users?      

I would like to see Spaces in the personal version as well. 

I think the next step of organization for my notes is a visual area where I can "play with" our notes, notebooks the way we want to. Pin them to the top, or spread the notes on a table and review them all together making and creating connections. 

The spaces might be coming close to my vision/needs therefore I hope it will (or a similar version of it) makes it to the personal accounts in the near future.

• Like 1

We're working on it! Spaces are a pretty big architectural change (from both UX and technical perspectives), and work best for Teams - which is why we're launching for Business first. We're looking into bring Spaces to personal too - I'd love to have one for my family too. :)

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2018 at 8:19 PM, Leo Gong said:

We're looking into bring Spaces to personal too

Awesome news! Thanks for the reply. I hope it makes it to personal some way, form or shape.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.