• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
JudyP

How to contact Customer Support, support ticket never answered.

123 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a direct email or telephone number for Customer Support. I submitted a help ticket through the online form and get a ticket number and a auto responder email but the  problem has never been taken up by Help Desk. I need some answers and would like to contact them directly. Thanks in advance.

3 people like this

I've escalated your ticket with the assigned tech so they should be in touch with you soon. 

I have a similar situation, i have a problem with an account, i send a my problem to support team through the online form but i dont  receive any email or ticket, what can i do to help me?

1 person likes this

I have a similar situation, i have a problem with an account, i send a my problem to support team through the online form but i dont  receive any email or ticket, what can i do to help me?

If you didn't receive a ticket number or confirmation email then your support request didn't make it to us. I would suggest attempting again: https://evernote.com/contact/support/ticket

I have submitted tickets as well and even if I explain why the issue is "critical" I don't get a response for over a week.  I expected as a Premium user I would receive better support than this.

1 person likes this

I have two ticket numbers - one submitted today, but quite urgent as i am panicking. how can i get some advice please?

Hi. For both you and Paul, I suggest you each start your own threads with topic titles indicating your problem(s). Include the Client(s) your using, your Support Tickets numbers and outline exactly what your issues are. That way, a forum admin will hopefully see your posts quickly, and flag them with the Support team. Also, other users may be able to assist in the meantime.

Good luck!

I have two ticket numbers - one submitted today, but quite urgent as i am panicking. how can i get some advice please?

@Paul--I've escalated your issue in our support queue, apologies on the delay--we are seeing higher volumes of tickets at the moment which are driving down our response times.

@Diana--I've escalated one of your tickets--the other one, regarding finding a shared notebook is currently pending and is waiting on a reply with an attached log. For info on how to get a log from your device, check out this help article: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23394137

3 people like this

@gbarry thank you very much for your help. I got re-invited to the shared notebook, so everything should be fine now, although i still dont understand what happened.

I have the same problem.

Can't contact customer support even though Evernote says Premium service buys access to customer support.

So, How does one get to Customer Support?  Going through all the drop down windows takes you to a "Chat" button, but that defaults to email, and no one replies.

This is terrible customer service.

I also don't know how to use these forums and don't have the time or interest to learn, so asking customers to rely on this forum adds insult to injury.

Really really frustrated and disappointed.

2 people like this

I have spent 30 minutes trying to find a way to communicate with customer support. This

site is so NOT intuitive or helpful. How do I speak with someone for a simple question that should take 10 seconds to answer.

2 people like this

This is ridiculous.

I can't get a hold of anyone and there is no clear way to send an email.

1 person likes this

Evernote has the worst support of anyone in the software industry. I don't even try to contact when I have questions or problems. I just find my way through by reinstalling, deleting, trial and error, etc.  The sad part is I pay for the highest level subscription but they just don't care. Support is virtually non existent.  The product is great though and that's why I continue to use it despite the lack of support.

1 person likes this

I am just shaking with rage right now. I waste time far more trying to find customer support just to get a so called productivity app to do something obvious and sensible, than I ever do getting to actually use the software. Seems to me, that it is pretty standard these days, that most text based apps will automatically recognize a url link, when typed out, and automatically configure the text as a blue hyperlink. So why in the heck am i wasting my time now trying to get EVERNOTE of all things, to do something as simple as allow me to put a hyperlink in my note?. I mean, it should be pretty straightforward , shouldn't it? If I type evernote.com in note, its should automatically become a blue link, shouldn't it? I mean, it does almost everywhere else. And this is supposed to be an electronic notebook app. So does this mean I have to take a whole bunch of extra steps, just to put a link in the note? And if so, what are those extra steps. i cringe at the thought that an electronic notebook app doesn't simply automatically turn url adresses into links, but since they obviously don't, I guess I have no choice but to waste god knows how much time, to find out how to do something that should already be done automatically, when I type out, or paste a url. Does anybody how I take what shoudl be unnecessary steps to turn my url addresses i put in notes into links?

On 2/14/2016 at 6:45 PM, sethwudel said:

Does anybody how I take what shoudl be unnecessary steps to turn my url addresses i put in notes into links?

In Windows hit Ctrl-K to enter a hyperlink, or highlight some text and hit Ctrl-K to "attach" the link to the text.

Is there a number to call customer service??  I'm interested in Evernote Biz for our firm and continue to be directed to the "contact sales" page where I complete an email template and have yet to receive a response.  I've emailed them FOUR times - no response, I'm frustrated to say the least.  If Evernote does not want our money, we can continue using Evernote for free - I have no problem with that.

2 people like this

Good luck been trying to get my ever note fixed for a week and running !! This stuff is too important for this LACK OF SERVICE ,,I sure hope I can migrate to neat or something else!

1 person likes this

Is there a 'Step by Step ' 'idiot guide' to using Evernote ?  The 'Tips & Tutorials' section seemed to assume that I already knew what I was doing and I simply couldn't follow it....(please...no criticisms from those of you who have grasped this !)

1 person likes this

Just terrible business. Why would I sign up if you can't answer my questions? Does not make sense.

A confused mind does not buy so you are loosing a lot of customers by pissing them off. Simple business lesson.

I own a business and we are always accessible, including the PHONE.

Looks like some good tools. But ignorant company policy is not for me.

I have done everything that Gio P told me to do. My ticket #1647358. I can't do anything on this account. I started out with free, then upgraded but that wasn't enough room so I upgraded to Premium. I'm wondering if that is part of the problem. But now it won't even let me delete. Why can't you just delete this account and let me start over. It keeps telling me I need to upgrade to Premium but I already did. I'm trying to get my work done and not having access to this is really making it hard.

23 hours ago, Mary F Pampered Chef said:

I have done everything that Gio P told me to do. My ticket #1647358. I can't do anything on this account. I started out with free, then upgraded but that wasn't enough room so I upgraded to Premium. I'm wondering if that is part of the problem. But now it won't even let me delete. Why can't you just delete this account and let me start over. It keeps telling me I need to upgrade to Premium but I already did. I'm trying to get my work done and not having access to this is really making it hard.

@Mary F Pampered Chef I've gotten in touch with the assigned rep on your ticket, they will be in touch with you soon regarding this issue. 

1 person likes this

Yes he did contact me by my gmail address but he is asking the same questions I have already answered. isn't there some way he can call me? It would be so much faster and he can block his number. 

I AM BEYOND BEING TICKED. WHY CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING?