Rayzz

Technical Support

This is awful you can't get technical support and you can't use your Evernote. I'm a subscriber and I can't use my Evernote. I search everywhere for a phone number or an email for Tech support. I just can't find them. So, out of frustration, I started to write to this forum.  I really don't know what else to do. Is anybody out there???  

16 hours ago, Rayzz said:

So, out of frustration, I started to write to this forum.  I really don't know what else to do. Is anybody out there???  

Shane has provided you the contact point for Evernote Support Contact Evernote Support (paid accounts)
There's also Twitter @evernotehelps all accounts

Evernote provides these user forums for user discussion and self-help.  Is there something we can help you with?

The links on the support page are not working. Chat nor email. I am a paid subscriber, before that question comes up.

On 10/01/2018 at 5:17 PM, Adealbroker said:

The links on the support page are not working. Chat nor email. I am a paid subscriber, before that question comes up.

Hi.  You need to be in the right time zone for Chat (though they do work most hours anyways).  Don't know why the links would be AWOL.  Have you tried Twitter?

39 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You need to be in the right time zone for Chat (though they do work most hours anyways).  Don't know why the links would be AWOL.  Have you tried Twitter?

I'm in P.S.T.. Chat was supposed to be available 7A.M. - 6 P.M. (C.S.T.). At the time of my posting here it was 9:17 A.M. P.S.T. which would have been 11:17 A.M. (c.s.t.). The links weren't working then and they are not working now as I'm typing this at 5:45 P.M. C.S.T.  This is my third day in a row attempting to reach them. Before asked, I'm an annual premium paid member. Been on Evernote since 2010. Have used chat multiple times in the past. 

3 hours ago, Adealbroker said:

Once again, the links on  https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action are not working. That's what I repeatedly have said. So, I can't submit a ticket there. As for twitter, I don't use it.

Can you provide more detail than "are not working"

I'm able to use the support site and submit tickets

This is becoming more and more irritating. The forum only allows max size of 0.49 MB to upload. So I can't upload a five second video of my clicking on the community, chat now, and submit ticket links with no response on any of them. 

If possible, could someone just post the email address for support? That hopefully will get something at least started. 

5 minutes ago, Adealbroker said:

This is becoming more and more irritating. The forum only allows max size of 0.49 MB to upload. So I can't upload a five second video of my clicking on the community, chat now, and submit ticket links with no response on any of them. 

You can store the video in an Evernote note, and post the public url

4 hours ago, Adealbroker said:

Once again, the links on  https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action are not working. That's what I repeatedly have said. So, I can't submit a ticket there. As for twitter, I don't use it.

You video shows the Community/Chat/Submit boxes are not presenting as links in your browser.

I don't know the cause for this; I get links with the Safari browser on my Mac and iPad 

Just now, DTLow said:

You video shows the Community/Chat/Submit boxes are not presenting as links in your browser.

I don't know the cause for this; I get links in the Safari browser on my Mac and iPad 

That's what I've been saying the entire post. I'm using Chrome and Windows. 

UGH- I second your frustrations!!! Why isn't there a customer support email/number?? The "Submit A Request" dead ends & there's nowhere to actually submit a ticket for help. Is anyone else having problems with the new update? Evernote on my MacBook was just fine before it. Now a ton of notes (created on my MacBook) are missing but still appear when I access through the web page or on my phone. (!!)