Hello all! Evernote for iOS 8.21 is now available to the App Store! As always, any feedback is welcome!
- If the app seems a little zippier now, it’s not your imagination. We made some tweaks so your notes will load faster.
- We take data security very seriously, so we made some updates to keep your information even more secure.
- If you share a note with more than two people, you can now see all their email addresses on the share screen. That’ll help avoid any awkward sharing accidents.
- Photos you add using the camera icon will now appear in chronological order. So “Wedding 2019” will appear after “Spring Break 2015”. Just like real life.
- 'Unlock with Face ID’ will now let you create a photo note using 3D Touch. It didn’t do that before, which went against the whole spirit of ‘unlock.'
- When you created an offline notebook, you sometimes got a message saying “Notebook downloading.” Was it downloading anything? No, but it won’t say that anymore.