Evernote 10.77.3 Windows : shortcuts widget bug

Everbu... - sorry - Evernote 10.77.3 seems to have a very strange bug: shortcuts widget shows only an even number of shortcuts.

If you have 2 shortcuts, it shows 2
If you have 3 shortcuts, it shows 2
If you have 4 shortcuts, it shows 4
If you have 5 shortcuts, it shows 4

Anybody else experiencing this?
en-bug-001.png.6951e70ce5de05ed01cd8886bb86bdeb.png

• janndk changed the title to Evernote 10.77.3 Windows : shortcuts widget bug
11 minutes ago, janndk said:

Everbu... - sorry - Evernote 10.77.3 seems to have a very strange bug: shortcuts widget shows only an even number of shortcuts.

Strange mine would appear to all be ok.  I have 11, and that is what I had in the previous version.

• Level 5

Yes, mine too. Just tested it, and it showed all 10 shortcuts; deleted one and it showed 9; restored the 10th and moved it around, and all changes were reflected in the widget. @janndk, I think Evernote should hire you to be its official obscure-if-not-unique-bug finder. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Level 5
7 hours ago, Spark594 said:

Same problem on Evernote Web 10.77.3, Evernote Windows 10.77.3 and Evernote Windows 10.78.2.

I have created a ticket for this: #3841291

Tested again (Windows 10.77.3, Web 10.78.2), and it's still working properly for me. But I know @janndk is glad to have company! 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 2:01 PM, Mailbuoy said:

Anything new on this?

macOS 14.4, Evernote 10.79.3.

My shortcuts widget only shows even numbers of shortcuts, regardless of the widget size.

Evernote 10.80.2 on Windows 11 64 bit, 

Problem still persists. Last Answer on my Ticket was, that the problem was reported to the developers.

I'm having the same problem that started a few weeks ago. The widget only shows an even number of shortcuts. I have 7 and it shows 6. I tried increasing the widget size to wide but the problem persists. I am using version 10.80.3 Windows 10

Seems that the shortcut widget has now a "double-bug". If you use the narrow widget size, it shows only an even number of shortcuts. If you use a wide widget size, it shows only an uneven number of shortcuts.👎

As Evernote's "support" ai-barrier is difficult to pass through, I opened 3 new tickets (with a bit different wordings). Let's hope one of them goes further to a real support person, and not just to Evernotes auto-answering robot.

As usual, Evernote and it's so-called "support" doesn't take bugs seriously, not even reading what you report to them. Auto-bot spitting this same text over and over again 
👎

"We're truly sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps we provided didn't help!

We understand how frustrating it can be when something isn't working as expected and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Rest assured, your concern has been noted and reported to our developers. While we may not have an immediate solution at hand, please know that we're working hard to prevent any such issues from arising in the future. Enhancing the user experience of Evernote remains a top priority for us. 

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this. Your feedback is invaluable to us as it helps us improve our product and provide a better experience for all our users.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out."

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

EN 10.86.4 and shortcut problems are back again 😡😒

It seems to be a bit different this time though. The widget show all notes marked with "add to shortcuts", but the problem is that this marking disappear in EN Windows (while everything works as it should be in EN Android!) 🤔😒