2024 Calendar Template.

• Level 5

No - I’m not sure the people who designed them are still around (probably not).

The new team is busy at the core of the app. But documentation, tutorials on YT and maybe develop new templates have practically stopped.

Contact support about it.

On 10/22/2023 at 8:49 AM, Jon/t said:

I use them quite a bit. I'll mention it in the expert forums.

Any update on this? Those calendar templates are super handy. The thought of having to do that myself - I’m not keen lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the 2024 calendar starting on a Monday from the Oct 27th comment from amianida. Problem is it came in view only & I can't seem to make it editable or send it to trash. Any suggestions to do one or the other?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 10:53 AM, jmersere said:

How do I associate the .enex file with Evernote to use it?  Thanks

Easiest way for me on my laptop was to just drag and drop the file onto a new note. It saves it in the note as an attachment, and once you open the attachment it will import the template and automatically create a new note with the calendar format

On 10/27/2023 at 1:54 AM, amiamida said:

I made the 2024 monthly calendar template myself from the 2023 version, with Monday being the first day of the week.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s630/sh/454793f0-8eed-b4ce-3752-bfaabf3fedd8/PA79bE1zR1IWEYHS54Lu1RJYqxp_zxGChF_oCm44y47eTVrSyCkLlFCVaw

This one looks like the old ones, which I like because of how I use the little banners where the day numbers are, but I can't seem to access it - says shared link is invalid.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/31/2024 at 11:46 PM, Sophia Marie Turnier said:

It would be a good idea to get in touch with the support team to inquire about the availability of calendar templates

@gazumped This be a spam post with an invisible hidden link at the end of the post... one after could very well be the same....Edit: Nope, thats PE... the one after the one after 😁

• Like 1