kilolo

Other Webclipper for Brave browser

Idea

Hi there, @evernotehelps suggested I post this here –

I've recently begun to use the Brave browser (https://www.brave.com/) and so far think it's pretty great. On Safari I'm a big fan of the webclipper and would love to see it implemented for Brave as well. Any chance that might happen soon?

• Like 6

49 replies to this idea

On 5/25/2016 at 4:05 PM, kilolo said:

Hi there, @evernotehelps suggested I post this here –

I've recently begun to use the Brave browser (https://www.brave.com/) and so far think it's pretty great. On Safari I'm a big fan of the webclipper and would love to see it implemented for Brave as well. Any chance that might happen soon?

At the moment we do not have any plans to rollout a new web extension for the Brave browser, however, I will talk with my team about this as possibly something for the future. Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 5

I agree with the request. I am a big Evernote "clipper" and have also switched to Brave. If not a big deal to certify, it would be a much appreciated feature.

• Like 3

Please develop a webclipper for Brave.  I'm in the process of switching from opera to Brave and I'd hate to lose the integration with Evernote.

• Like 2

Me too, but even the lack of Webclipper is not enough to make me stop using Brave, it's a good and ethical browser. I love Evernote and I love Brave, we really need both to work together.

• Like 2

I have also just started with Brave and would like to use the Evernote webclipper with it. Brave is brilliant so I will be using it as my main browser and would like to use Evernote with it.

The Brave browser on Windows 10 is fantastic. Super quick, ad free. It's totally the future.

It already has plugins for 1Password and other apps... please create an app for Evernote clipping. 

Love what you guys do!

Dear Evernote, I am a premium user of your app. I use it daily, multiple times a day and can't imagine life without it. 

I switched to Brave like many of the people in this thread... Please make a webclipper! 

All those who DON'T want a clipper for Brave...?  (______s...i...l...e...n...c...e_____)