• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Omnes

Evernote Sticky Notes - activation link problem

Idea

Hi
Few weeks ago I have started using Evernote Sticky Notes. Everything was fine till last weekend, when the app failed to sync on one of my laptops. To deal with that I deleted my user account connection and tried to request new activation link from Evernote, but after clicking  button, only thing, which I got is error: Remote server returned an error (411) length required.
I have tried to reinstall Sticky Notes, uninstall and clean register, uninstall, clean register and install older version of Sticky Notes, and nothing is working. Requests for activation from Google or Dropbox are working.
Anyone have any good advice?

1 person likes this

9 replies to this idea

I am having the same issue, I really hope the developer fixes the issue. I rely on this sticky notes product as well. It must be some change to the API to get the activation link. The developer doesn't seem to have any contact email that I can see....

Yesterday I tried get activation link again and problem disappeared. Everything is working normally. I didn't do anything particular to repair Sticky Notes, so I can only advice You to wait and check it from time to time.

1 person likes this

Still having the  "Remote server returned an error (411) lenght error" issue any ideas how to fix it? 

19 hours ago, nathax said:

Still having the  "Remote server returned an error (411) lenght error" issue any ideas how to fix it? 

Please read this thread...

Well I certainly did and only evernote side can fix it so what u mean by read this thread...?

1 hour ago, nathax said:

Well I certainly did and only evernote side can fix it so what u mean by read this thread...?

If this is an "Evernote Sticky Notes" problem,  that's not an Evernote product,  as has been mentioned above.  Evernote can't help. 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, nathax said:

As @gazumped stated this is not an Evernote product. There is nothing that Evernote can do in regards to this product not working. I recommend reaching out to the developer of the app and see if they can walk you through the issues you are having.

On 2/14/2017 at 8:23 PM, PatS said:

I am having the same issue, I really hope the developer fixes the issue. I rely on this sticky notes product as well. It must be some change to the API to get the activation link. The developer doesn't seem to have any contact email that I can see....

Their email is on their website. If you scroll down and click "Get in Touch" I've listed it below as well for those who can't find it.

e.stehle@edo-soft.com

1 person likes this

Thank you  Sayre Ambrosio I tried to contact them but still without reply for now and I would like to apologazie for my bad temper to gazumped.

Love the evernote product but I miss synced sticky notes on desktop because I used them most.

1 person likes this