[Fixed in Version 10.2] Blank Notebook List on iPad (Left Nav)

I am having the same issue; open the new sidebar and the only notebook showing is the default notebook which came with the account. All the notebooks I have created (30 in total) are not showing in the notebook list.IMG_0450.thumb.PNG.08eb5a6f13727d38045a5ba19033ae39.PNG

51 minutes ago, AgnesP said:

Thanks @cofercarv. Could you confirm that you see the notebooks list as expected from the notebooks page? To access the notebooks page (or notebook kingdom), tap on "Notebooks" from the left side bar to access the notebooks page. 

Hi AgnesP,

On the notebook page I see the complete list. Thanks! 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

@Mr Pingouino Thank you for reaching out!

I actually moved a couple of user posts to a different thread as they were experiencing a slightly different issue.

To clarify, are you saying that your left hand nav is completely blank? Or, are you saying that you're missing notebooks from your stacks/they aren't appearing?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Shane D. said:

To clarify, are you saying that your left hand nav is completely blank?

I just lost my notebook list    
I had to reboot the iPad to restore the list

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue on iOS.

Notebooks page shows all of my notebooks but my side nav only shows my INBOX notebook.

EDIT: I got it fixed by removing dots in the notebook stack name. "1. Projects" ==> "1: Projects"

I just don't understand how this software can be this constrained. I cannot order my notebooks any other way than naming them with numbers and now even that doesn't work if I use wrong letters...

• Shane D. changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.2] Blank Notebook List on iPad (Left Nav)