Evernote the WORST EXPERIENCE

38 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

The pdf itself is undamaged, this is simply a viewer issue.

No, the PDF can't be opened. I downloaded it and added a *PDF* extension but without success. 

I know the Title is garbage but obviously the PDF is as well..

26 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

Only responding because you quoted me

This was not meant to be offending, therefore the 😉

2 minutes ago, Feitz said:

No, the PDF can't be opened. I downloaded it and added a *PDF* extension but without success. 

I know the Title is garbage but obviously the PDF is as well..

This was not meant to be offending, therefore the 😉

Try the webapp. They just rolled out RENT which did a database update and I noticed some weirdness at first.

16 hours ago, Jon/t said:

Well spotted. This is an ad and tracker blocker. Trying in a guest profile would be better as it would have no extensions or blockers activated. 

No, no ad blocker - here's a private window with tracker detection off.  Same behaviour in safari.

In the end, I modded the config to 'not' auto update and continued using the previous client.  Pants.  Thanks for your help though.

Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 17.19.31.png

Well - whatever it was, version 10.97.3 has dropped today and the issue in 10.97.1 is gone. Phew.

They really need to be more careful with their releases... A bit like crowdstrike really. 😉

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

The missing icons after the edit bug still not fixed in Android. After few updates.

Also another complete joke - why after opening the note on Android I am taken to the BEGINNING of the whole Notes list. Each time.

This doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Doministry said:

taken to the BEGINNING of the whole Notes list. Each time.

This doesn't make any sense.

For me this is thé way to work. I add a line to a note (dossier) and type at the TOP of the note. Like an e-mail dialogue. 🙂  If changed, it should be an option. 

37 minutes ago, MvdH said:

For me this is thé way to work. I add a line to a note (dossier) and type at the TOP of the note. Like an e-mail dialogue. 🙂  If changed, it should be an option. 

Maybe I was not precise. 

I am at the list of all Notes. I scroll 300 notes down to open a note. I open the note, without edit. 

I come back to the list of notes. Instead of beeing in the same place I am back  AT THE TOP of the list of. This is idiotic. 

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
15 minutes ago, Doministry said:

I scroll 300 notes down to open a note.

- Which leaves me with that note selected in the side list and the body of the note open in the note window.  I can continue scrolling from there without problems.

Same if I search for something first - I select a note in the side list and see it in the main window.  No jumping around.

21 minutes ago, gazumped said:

- Which leaves me with that note selected in the side list and the body of the note open in the note window.  I can continue scrolling from there without problems.

Same if I search for something first - I select a note in the side list and see it in the main window.  No jumping around.

Hey, Android app. There is just a list and than open note. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, gazumped said:

So on Android app after editing any note when I come back to the list of notes, I always come back to THE TOP OF THE LIST. Which doesn't make sense. 

I hate this app! The app on the latest iPad pro dries the battery in an hour!.. It is impossible to work! Every few months is a new problem that ruins the experience... Please tell me how to migrate to onenote throught  mac, for example... I've been a paid subscriber to this ***** for ten years, thousands of notes, but there's a limit to their incompetence!!!

12 hours ago, Youcent said:

ingredients on this site

That is indeed just a spam bot, check the html link on the full stop (if you're game... I wouldn't!) and how they posted same to other threads.

Is there a way to report fake accounts?

Edited by Ralph77
  • Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Ralph77 said:

the only option I get is Share (no Report).

I think you need a certain number of posts (300+) to get the option.  Some of us have other choices too...  I nuked that user (and then had to take the sneaky link out of my reply quote too!)  Feel free to DM me if you see something off about any posts...  ;)

• Like 1