Bullet symbols show up as Euro & cent sign synbols

I finally switched over from Legacy to the latest v.10. 

When I use bullets now, they often show up as this:  image.png.dd0b161f537c6ef17b39795f6782b60b.png, not as bullets.  Annoying!

The numbers bullets work fine. 

• Level 5

Probably a font incompatibility.

Since the fonts in v10 are standardized, but the fonts in legacy were not, you could have used any font back there. If they are not compatible to the in app fonts of the new client, remove the bullets, and set them again.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ehof said:

I finally switched over from Legacy to the latest v.10. 

When I use bullets now, they often show up as this:  image.png.dd0b161f537c6ef17b39795f6782b60b.png, not as bullets.  Annoying!

The numbers bullets work fine. 

What happens if you highlight and hit "remove formatting"?  It's not a super solution as it is manual, but it might help a bit.  If not, "undo" immediately.

I too am suddenly seeing bullet points (on both existing notes and new notes) showing as image.png.05a2fc15e7b69186367fdf37091a02f6.png

This only happens on Evernote for Windows 10.77.3, not on Evernote for Android 10.77.0 or Evernote for Web.

The same font (Sans Serif) is being used for the Windows, Android and Web versions, although I thought the default font with the new UI was Inter🤔

This issue just started for me as well. I updated to 10.77.3 on Feb 24 and all of my bullets have been displaying just fine up until just now.

All of them (I use bullets extensively) throughout my database are now showing the image.png.7549e75a3b97490937c707120dd74b3c.png weird combination of symbols.

Is there an expedited fix for this coming? Or can I do a global font change or something?

I primarily use Evernote on my Win10 desktop computer.

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, DougLietz said:

Did you have to download 10.78.2 from the Evernote Site?

Yes - the website updates everyone on a schedule,  but to get the latest version immediately,  a direct download always works.  :)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DougLietz said:

Will I need to uninstall my old version first? Or will 10.78.2 install over top of 10.77.3 ?

no need uninstall..

I still use... download... install

• Like 2

I had to upgrade Evernote on several devices (or I would never get my data back again!) and on all devices the dot bullet was shown as †-  which was almost unreadable and annoying.

Then I signed out and signed in.

When I opened notes dot bullets were back to normal.

Evernote is a useful tool, but developers behave like amateurs when they send out the last version: changes in formatting such as centering notes and changed bullet characters should never happen or at least they should be supported by some short  hints how to solve them (when I make a computer program for several users I test it in as many ways as possible before I give it them to use it).