Good news at least from an UI perspective 😉

The AI Cleanup button is going to be moved to the far right side and it will become an "AI edit" button according to a post in X from Evernote

image.thumb.png.bc308b89e326fde76a38b2f83c98e020.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Because all AI stuff is still a beta test. Some users get it, in different versions, for blind testing.

If you don’t have it, it may appear at any time. Or it doesn’t …

• Like 2

It's quite nice. So it doesn't modify your content. It will generate a suggestion and allow you to copy and paste. 

Much better than AI cleanup and it can do a ton more too. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

I've now got this button in v. 10.79.3 of the Windows desktop app. See screenshot below. I don't know what tiny window or monitor the developers were using, but in any reasonably sized window (the screenshot below is from a window that takes up most of a 17 inch laptop screen), there is massive blank space between the "More" button and the "AI EDIT" button, which means that many editing tools, including especially the highlighter, are hidden under "More" when there is obviously plenty of room to display them. Seriously?

image.thumb.png.20fcf880f83d4a69c07df9e23994483d.png

16 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

I've now got this button in v. 10.79.3 of the Windows desktop app. See screenshot below. I don't know what tiny window or monitor the developers were using, but in any reasonably sized window (the screenshot below is from a window that takes up most of a 17 inch laptop screen), there is massive blank space between the "More" button and the "AI EDIT" button, which means that many editing tools, including especially the highlighter, are hidden under "More" when there is obviously plenty of room to display them. Seriously?

image.thumb.png.20fcf880f83d4a69c07df9e23994483d.png

I have no problem...  10.80.3

See:

Windows 10 ( I download form web new version..)

image.thumb.png.9e3cfea9f31304e44a91b28a7a50a0d9.png

In 10.80.3 the editing tools extend across the ribbon to the AI Edit button. I guess there's still a little bit of space but nothing like the image from the previous version.

top bar.jpg

• Level 5
3 hours ago, thefryhole said:

In 10.80.3 the editing tools extend across the ribbon to the AI Edit button. I guess there's still a little bit of space but nothing like the image from the previous version.

top bar.jpg

That's good to see. I'm still on 10.79, and a leeetle bit hesitant to go to 10.80, even 80.3; but maybe they've got that fixed in that update.