Menu flashing in Android Evernote 10.52.1

32 minutes ago, ChristianJB said:

Yes, same behavior for me, I have a short list of tags, as soon as the 2nd top tag disappears flashing starts.

Thanks. I've submitted a support request already. 

• Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, janndk said:

Every update/fix seems to come with new bugs. This is absurd. 👎

EN is doing what it has always done. Eventually you reach equilibrium where any improvements in a release are perfectly balanced by new bugs!

14 minutes ago, Mike P said:

EN is doing what it has always done. Eventually you reach equilibrium where any improvements in a release are perfectly balanced by new bugs!

I think it has gotten much worse after Bending Spoons took over. They seem not to be very skilled, so i'm really worried for Evernotes future 😭

• Level 5

@Mike P Thanks for posting. 

I have noticed something else while trying (no flashing btw): On my iPad with 10.52.1, my Tag nesting doesn’t show anymore. Tags are listed one below another, and no nesting is shown. Plus the 3 dot menu in tag view is not working at all.

Have issued a ticket.

• Like 1

Yes. 

It's ended my work for the day.

I'd been able to cope until now by doing my dozens of times a day fix: clearing the Evernote cache and stopping & re-starting the app (I've had so much practice, I've gotten really fast at this)

Paying customer so I'll open a ticket, but I'm very unhappy I have to.

12 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

I got the flashing menu yesterday for the first time, and I found that quitting and restarting fixed it. I don't think I cleared the cache,  but I may have.

Didn't for me but I'm glad it worked for you

The menu flashing is happening all the time for me in the Androd app. It's driving me crazy. Neither closing and re-starting or clearing the cache fixes it. Neither dies uninstalling and re-installing. The menu flashing problem combined with the fact I can't sketch with the S-Pen on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra means I'm having doubts about EN now after taking out an annual subscription.

I have latest Android version 10.52.1 and I have Evernote Personal.

• Evernote Expert

Yes, this is an issue with 10.52.1 of the Android app. I collapse the tag list so that the flashing menu isn't triggered.

We're awaiting the promised release of a new version to restore the Passcode and, hopefully, fix the flashing menu too.

15 minutes ago, agsteele said:

Yes, this is an issue with 10.52.1 of the Android app. I collapse the tag list so that the flashing menu isn't triggered.

We're awaiting the promised release of a new version to restore the Passcode and, hopefully, fix the flashing menu too.

I have the tag list collapsed but I get the flashing menu if I have a notebook stack open displaying the sub notebooks in the stack