PDF is attachment only

Go to solution Solved by Nick L.,

10 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest (re)installing the legacy version and using that where v10 isn't yet ready. Install an older version of Evernote

Probably the smarter idea.  This release is more of a beta than anything further.  That said, I'm hopeful that the more issues that are reported, the faster they can get to a full commercial release.

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
Just now, markdolph said:

I'm hopeful that the more issues that are reported

I have a sneaking suspicion that they might already be a leetle busy ducking the volume of complaints, questions and bugs being thrown their way!  :D

• Haha 1
  • Level 5*
1 minute ago, Nick L. said:

PDF files larger than 20MB or encrypted will not display a preview. We are going to increase the file size at a later date. 

Thanks for sharing Nick - can someone please get a list together of stuff like this so we know more about what restrictions might only be temporary?

I would have given you a like if getting this data didn't feel so much like extracting teeth...

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
Em 11/10/2020 at 19:11, Nick L. disse:

PDF files larger than 20MB or encrypted will not display a preview. We are going to increase the file size at a later date. 

Thank you for clarifying this. I think it's a good idea to have some sort of message on the dropdown menu explaining that PDFs larger than X MB cannot be displayed as a preview. I was going crazy about this situation removing and uploading PDFs on my notes because I was thinking it was a problem on the menu being caused by a glitch.

• Like 1