IOS Latest Version?

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

I updated to IOS 14(iPhone X) today however I had the same issue yesterday prior to the update. Funny thing is App Store shows version 10 but instead of Update is shows me ta version 10. Are you on version 10? On the account screen does it show you at version 10?

@DTLow Thanks for assisting me.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, rob24hrs said:

new ios version (10??). In Uk and Holland it is not available in app store we are still on 8.24.6........

Be patient - It could be a roll-out thing   
Also, you might want to hold off on upgrading; disable the auto-update   
Review the issues/request forums for this release

• Level 5
  • Solution

Hi All,

Thanks for reaching out!  It does take some time for the new app to propagate everywhere. However, we believe it should now be available in all regions/locations.

Please let me know if you’re still have any issues locating it!

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
On 9/18/2020 at 12:14 AM, rob24hrs said:

Across the internet everyone is discussing new ios version (10??). In Uk and Holland it is not available in app store we are still on 8.24.6........

What is going on? Is it available or not?

I would recommend not doing it until some of the issues are addressed.  I updated my iPhone, mistake, not going to repeat the mistake on my iPad,

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, rob24hrs said:

= a year or so?

Depending upon how you use EN would be the measure.  If you need to sort searches then I would wait until that "feature" is added back (mind numbing, what good is a blob of notes?).  If you check this forum you will learn about some of the other basic missing/not functioning at 100% stuff. 

I upgraded on my phone but will not be upgrading on my tablet.  Now I can't revert the phone which I would do in a heartbeat as I use EN more on it than the tablet for finding things,   

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, rob24hrs said:

= a year or so?

A better solution is to monitor the feedback/issues forums   
Don't upgrade if there's outstanding issues that cause a serious problem for you

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Metrodon said:

@Shane D. UK user and I haven't seen an update yet...every other app seems to have wanted to update twice in the iOS 14 panic!!!!!!!!

Press OPEN when EN appears in the app store.  I did that and got transferred to the update screen.  Can't tell what is different though to be honest.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, IndyScan said:

I wish it hadn't shown up in the US!  Don't Upgrade unless you like wasting a ton of time trying to use it.

I'd change this to   -    Only upgrade after reviewing feedback posted in these forums

This ain't my first Evernote rodeo

I can't believe they released a build with so many bugs. What were they thinking? Was marketing strategy (releasing it on the day iOS 14 was released) really more important than customer satisfaction? I regret purchasing a yearly premium. My money is wasted, I can't stand to use the new iOS version. And that was the only reason I use evernote to begin with.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, DTLow said:

I'd change this to   -    Only upgrade after reviewing feedback posted in these forums

I doubt most users campout in the forum and do a study before updating.  They see that an app update is available on their phone and click on it expecting maybe some minor improvement or bug fixes.  No one expects an update to have reduced function or for the app to break.  At least I don't.  I suspect this was a surprising "upgrade" for many.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, s2sailor said:

I doubt most users campout in the forum and do a study before updating.  They see that an app update is available on their phone and click on it expecting maybe some minor improvement or bug fixes.  No one expects an update to have reduced function or for the app to break.  At least I don't.  I suspect this was a surprising "upgrade" for many.

I suspect Evernote have just shot themselves in the foot. The search is on for a viable alternative - I simply do not trust this application anymore.