WHERE DO YOU SUBMIT A TICKET?!?

Hello,

This website is the worst. I just want to submit a ticket about a issue I'm having. Someone hacked my account and deleted all of my notes. I just want to know if there is anything to get my stuff back. I have reset password. two step verification. and I revoked the other device from using my account. I just need help getting my notes back. 

someone please help me submit a ticket and try and help me with this situation.  

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, acebreezy said:

Someone hacked my account and deleted all of my notes.

Deleted notes can be retrieved from the Trash; unless your trash was emptied too

Hi aceybreezy: reached out to you via PM and looks like you were able to submit a ticket and get support from our team--hopefully we'll be able to get you sorted. 

In the near future we'll be improving this experience to make it easier to find support options. You can also submit a ticket directly through this link here, which is available in our Help Center

gbarry, 

I've been struggling to submit a ticket as well and this link is NO HELP. I fill in all the drop boxes: Technical Help>Notes>Lost Content and all I get is another helpful list of things to check and a suggestion to submit a ticket. ?? 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 2017-06-13 at 11:58 AM, SaraB said:

I've been struggling to submit a ticket as well and this link is NO HELP. I fill in all the drop boxes: Technical Help>Notes>Lost Content and all I get is another helpful list of things to check and a suggestion to submit a ticket. ?? 

You're using the support page for paid accounts

For non-paying accounts, you can post in these forums or as posted at the top of this page  Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
25 minutes ago, belgique said:

Those links get you into a loop of nothing but the forum. I want to submit a ticket! Simple as that. I am a Premium member and signed in!!!

I go to the site at   Contact Evernote SupportIMG_1739.thumb.PNG.c5a843948af0b3a5f3adaad45cc03a96.PNG

I get the page on the right
I'm already signed in via this forum so I don't have to sign in

• 5 months later...

The support page is very misleading. It says

Please submit a ticket and provide as much information as possible so we can diagnose the problem.

But you say there is no way to actually submit a ticket with a free account. You should at least clarify the page there. But really, it does not make sense to not allow non-paying users to report bugs and give feedback.

• Level 5*

Hi. 

On 08/06/2017 at 5:00 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  We're (mainly) users herein the Forum,  not Evernote staff. You can reach out to Support directly if you're a paying customer on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or tweet them if not via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

- and as you'll see from the Forums,  all sorts of opinions and suggestions are presented here...

• Level 5*
On 2017-12-27 at 6:18 AM, SonOfNoah said:

But really, it does not make sense to not allow non-paying users to report bugs and give feedback.

Evernote provides these forums for all users to report bugs and give feedback

There is enhansed support available for paid accounts

• 1 year later...

This is really frustrating and feels misleading.
My Problem:
I can't install a new version of Evernote, since my PC in some way thinks I only want to install the version 19.2, even when I start the new installer.

The website suggests, I could, even with the free account, send a ticket. That is factually wrong. It seems like you want to seem reachable and close to all your users, while you're not.

I hope you guys can help me out with my problem, I have already cleaned my registry with "ccleaner" and deleted the old installation via brute-force with "geek-uninstaller". The error-message I get is attached to this reply.

Still all the best from germany,
T.

EDIT: Message translates to: The file *path* is no valid installation package for the product "Evenote v. 6.19.2". Look for the installation package "Evernote.msi" in a folder, from which you can install "Evernote v. 6.19.2".

EDIT2: Note how all the setup-program-windows show that I want to install version 6.21.2. I have no idea, where it gets the idea that this is the older version.

Installationsproblem.png

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Theodor said:

I hope you guys can help me out with my problem, I have already cleaned my registry with "ccleaner" and deleted the old installation via brute-force with "geek-uninstaller". The error-message I get is attached to this reply.

Try using Revo Uninstaller and a reboot and then try to install again.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2017 at 4:55 PM, DTLow said:

I get the page on the right
I'm already signed in via this forum so I don't have to sign in

The page on the right says "Sign in".

So you're already signed in but it still asks you to sign in?   Same here.    Anyone know why?

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Dr_Chester said:

The page on the right says "Sign in".
So you're already signed in but it still asks you to sign in?   Same here.    Anyone know why?

The current support page requires sign-in
Note - this is enhanced support for paid accounts

All accounts can contact support at Twitter @evernotehelps 

• 2 months later...