• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
JudyP

How to contact Customer Support, support ticket never answered.

123 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, claudealbarran@gmail.com said:

this is a catastrophic customer support, I am loosing money because of evernote. 

This is a user discussion forum

Two methods to contact support are    Contact Evernote Support   Twitter @evernotehelps         

52 minutes ago, claudealbarran@gmail.com said:

you really don't care and I am going to spread the word, count on me for that.

@claudealbarran@gmail.com If you submitted a support ticket , please share me your Ticket number and I will be happy to help.

1 person likes this

I am an Evernote premium user and I submitted a ticket (#2023837) and I have yet to hear back from anyone.  We are having formatting issues.  There are three total users within our business and two users have the premium service.  We have noticed that between devices and sometimes just in general that formatting is not the same.  This is crucial to our communication amongst each other as some items are higlighted by the manager and the employee does not see the highlight on their screen.  We are logged in via apps or desktop versions.  I need answers and with premium service I was hoping to receive an answer before now.  

19 hours ago, Jamie Perez said:

I submitted a ticket (#2023837)

Hi.  I flagged your post for an Admin to look at.  As previous posts have said,  we're not Evernote as such,  just a (mostly) user-supported forum.  Clearly if you have a ticket number you've had some response,  and have a place in the support queue.  I hope a live body may have gotten back to you by now.  If not,  our forum Admin may be able to help out.  Meantime if you can give more specific details of the issues you face there are a lot of experienced users here who may be able to help.

20 hours ago, Jamie Perez said:

I am an Evernote premium user and I submitted a ticket (#2023837) and I have yet to hear back from anyone. 

Thanks for sharing this with us. We received an increased influx of support requests and have been doing our best to handle the volume. I apologize for the delay in response; this is not typically the experience you should expect. We hope to return to our standard wait times as soon as possible.

I do see that one of our agents is already working with you recently and requested more information from you. Please reply back so we can continue to continue assisting you.

I just signed up for evernote and I am already frustrated.  It charged my itunes credit card (which is personal) and I want it to charge my business card.  I searched support and forums about how to change the credit card and nothing.  I can't find anywhere to contact a human being and get an answer to my question - how to change to a different credit card (not via itunes).  Should I just cancel the entire account???  Please help - Scott - new customer already frustrated!

On 2017-03-23 at 2:53 PM, Scott Kent said:

I just signed up for evernote and I am already frustrated.  It charged my itunes credit card (which is personal) and I want it to charge my business card.

The contact point for Evernote is Contact Evernote Support

I'm not sure how much they can help you with iTunes billing.
My preference was to pay directly to Evernote

..What @DTLow said - iTunes isn't Evernote,  so any card payment/ change issues will be down to them.  There are contact details in iTunes to follow that up.  Your choice whether you get the payment swopped from one card to the other,  or just get a refund from iTunes and buy direct from Evernote.  

The app is free to download and install,  and those nice(?) folks in Marketing will ensure that you get plenty of options to upgrade to Plus or Premium when you're ready...

IME payments to Evernote mean immediate upgrades / extensions,  while paying indirectly via a third party reseller like iTunes means there can be a delay between payment and delivery.

On 25.6.2016 at 10:29 PM, ideajim@gmail.com said:

I tried a few years back and finally gave up with evernote.  Now I have tried again and submitted a ticket with no response so far.  I have 3 devices, a desktop, a t-mobile phone with 6.0 and an iPad Air.  I am out of the office most of the time and take pictures and write articles for a news letter.  Out of frustration I signed up for the middle tier and it has not helped one bit.  My Cell phone and iPad Air still will not sync.  I've spent hours trying to get them to sync and no luck.  No phone #, No Chat, No email.  This has got to be one of the worst tech support I've received in years.   I'll keep trying but will probable have to find a better note system.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Switched to ONENOTE, my whole team. 

It was not the customer support, more about prizing strategy and then other little things that made the difference.

But, what I read about the customer service: every "I will flag it", "look, there are the following options" or "...more influx then normal... s.o. is already working on it" as response to Premium Users is unprofessional, to say the least. The fact that there are paying customers in this forum is... probably because the service does not work properly. A "human" response is not to be expected within "some business days", it should be within 24 hrs and personal! Luckily there are many companies that still know what "premium service" means. Unfortunately an ever increasing number is not. 

On 02/04/2017 at 3:08 PM, Synaptonemal said:

Switched to ONENOTE, my whole team. 

So as a matter of interest how quickly are the OneNote team responding to your support requests?

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, gazumped said:

So as a matter of interest how quickly are the OneNote team responding to your support requests?

I hadn't have one since then (no pun intended!), I am really glad to share my experience. I pay the 365 home 5x 1TB option, so that would probably be the same cumstomer "level".

1 person likes this

Hi,

I'm trying to submit a ticket about importing an .ENX file (backup from Evernote 2). Does the system send an automatic answer after they got it?  I haven't got anything back, now I have no idea even if I sent it at all. I'm confused :(. 

How is this supposed to work?

On 2017-06-28 at 5:43 PM, Priscin said:

Does the system send an automatic answer after they got it?  I haven't got anything back, now I have no idea even if I sent it at all. I'm confused

There's an automatic email after submitting a support ticket using the support web page at Contact Evernote Support

Dear DTLow,

Thank you for the quick answer. 

I'm still confused. I tried to use that page and I honestly don't see where I should submit that ticket there after it actually tells me to do so. I attached a screenshot. Could you point me to the right direction?

Sincerely

Priscin

Evernote_ticket_screen.png

37 minutes ago, Priscin said:

I'm still confused. I tried to use that page and I honestly don't see where I should submit that ticket there after it actually tells me to do so. I attached a screenshot. Could you point me to the right direction?

The support ticket feature is  for paid accounts

Non-paying accounts can use the twitter feed, or post their issue in these forums

Hello,

I have sent Evernote a support ticket. But cannot get in contact with anyone. There is not phone number available and the chat service is unavailable. HELP !!!!!

21 hours ago, Mia1631 said:

I have sent Evernote a support ticket. But cannot get in contact with anyone.

What process did you use to "sent Evernote a support ticket"
I use the support web site, and immediately receive an automated response with a ticket #

hi. I didn't expect that my ticket will stay without response for 3 days. Ticket# 2144075 and Ticket# 2146851 about the same. What is the average waiting time? 

Any why live chat doesn't work? it is definitely later then 7 AM CST time.

On 7/6/2017 at 3:40 PM, DTLow said:

I use the support web site, and immediately receive an automated response with a ticket #

When this ticket was responded by support team? I am waiting for mine for 3 days already.

Hi @Lesia

Thanks for posting your ticket number here. It looks like your subscription was not reflecting on your account. Live chat is only available to Premium and Business users, so the option would not show since your account had not updated. I do apologize for the delay and inconvenience. A colleague of mine just reached out by email, please keep an eye out. Please reply back to the agent by email if you have any further questions so they can be sure to help you out in a more timely manner. 

---

We've been experiencing an increased number of tickets this week so our team is working hard to get to everyone as quickly as possible. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding on this.

Our community does a fantastic job of helping and directing as they can, particularly during high volume times for our support team. We cannot thank them enough!

Hi

I don't use twitter, and am unable to use chat, it's grayed out, or open a ticket (the form allows me to input the info but nowhere to actually submit).  I've not seen the issue I'm having in your forums, except for one place where it wasn't answered.  How can I actually get an answer?

Thanks

1 hour ago, JayJayBee said:

I don't use twitter, and am unable to use chat, it's grayed out, or open a ticket (the form allows me to input the info but nowhere to actually submit).  I've not seen the issue I'm having in your forums, except for one place where it wasn't answered.  How can I actually get an answer?

Are you sure your post should be in the Business Forum.  It sounds like you have a Basic Account 

You could post your issue in another forum.  There are platform specific forums and a General forum