Print a selection in a note

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

In the German Google+ group for EN they had the same problem.

The other problem is that they don't get any German Customer support, so sending a ticket to the support isn't an option.

So is here anybody that can help, as I can't just send tickets for people in other countries, this would be just wrong.

• 2 months later...

You can only print all pages at the moment. We plan to add support in the future for printing the current selection and printing a range of pages.

Thanks,

Emerick

so Emerick has there been support for this since i currently can't print part of note or selection in evernote for mac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow, this is old post. No improvement now in 2016. You can print a certain page only, but not selected text.

For me, the easiest workaround is to copy/paste it into Notepad and print from there.

That would be awesome if Evernote could make this feature. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You guys have done so many wonderful things with Evernote.  It's hard to believe that intuitively you would not know how important this print feature would be to so many people.  It gets very tiresome to continue using the "work around", which is what most folks are stuck with.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Well first us guys aren't the guys you're looking for - (mainly) a user forum here,  with help supplied by bodies just like you.  And (second) there's so much that does work in Evernote that missing one detail feature should be a major issue,  especially since (third) it was likely not possible across multiple OS and devices without a major rewrite of the editor software,  which -after a couple of years- Evernote has now (more or less) completed.  Printing selections may be coming to an OS near you at some point.  Sadly Evernote don't (usually) share scheduling either so it's work-arounds for now...

Archived