Evernote 10.77.3 Windows : table width bug

Evernote 10.77.3 WIN bug: when using ENs "adjust the table width" to note width or page width, it makes the table too wide.

en-bug-003a.png.fe9e1ab8baf00b33e3262ca004d6cb25.pngen-bug-003b.png.de6731cb34c24bc116a47f7be6efc1cc.png

(old bug, still not fixed!)

• Like 2

I think it's the OTT padding that's pushing the table out. Found it myself. I think they are working on table padding to maybe calm it down a little. 

2 hours ago, Jon/t said:

I think it's the OTT padding that's pushing the table out. Found it myself. I think they are working on table padding to maybe calm it down a little. 

Yes, probably somebody was playing around - and then forgot to finish the job. It's annoying (and worrying!) that Evernote has no quality control before updates are released.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
25 minutes ago, janndk said:

Evernote has no quality control before updates are released

But at least where they can fix something easily and quickly they're doing it!  ...the problem with any "quick" fix being that you just probably broke something else... :(

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It might be getting worse. All my tables broke, with rows that used to be one line now taking up two or three. And there are now horizontal scroll bars that don't help anything.

I'm experiencing the same problem.

I think one of the advantages of evernote compared to other apps is the "Table" feature.

This topic is a feature that I use a lot.

I hope it will be resolved quickly.

• Like 1