Service Billing Question

Hello, 

I recently submitted support ticket #3814691 for questions about EverNotes service billing. However, no one from the EverNotes staff has responded to the support ticket yet. Please could someone kindly assist with the support ticket? For reference, please kindly see below the ticket details. Thank you very much. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Evernotes,

Our company would like to purchase Evernotes services. However, since we are the Federal Government, there are a few procurement requirements prior to ordering. Please could anyone from Evernotes helpdesk advise us how to obtain a service quote excluding taxes? Also, could anyone assist us with how many licenses are offered in a bundle purchase? For example, does on order provide x5 user licenses? Thank you in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your problems began with "recently" - Evernote support has been slow to respond for several weeks now,  so will likely get around to your query in a while.  The Forums here are mainly supported by other users like me,  so have no input on any discounts.  Apart from Evernote Teams - which is a business account for multiple users and is charged by 'seat',  Evernote AFAIK doesn't have a bulk purchase option.

Hello, 

Thank you so much for the great information about the EverNotes platform. The software looks nice and provides many functionalities. Our company would be happy to acquire this software product. Now knowing the different license plans is very beneficial. So, it looks like our company might need the EverNotes Teams subscription to cover multiple users with log-in access. Would anyone happen to know if there is a way to exclude taxes with the software purchase? This is the last hurdle we are trying to sort with our Office of Finance. I'm not sure if there is a way to do customized quotes for customers possibly. We submitted a support ticket with EverNotes staff about 8-days ago, but have not heard a reply back yet. Please if anyone could help shed some light, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

• Evernote Expert

We had another user who required the same thing. @mackid1993 might be able to share his ultimately successful experience.  I think he had to address this with the support folk.  When signing up for the Teams account you'd need to get that addressed.

• Like 1

I wished to say thank you so much, everyone! We really appreciate the support from you! We are looking forward to talking with the EverNotes product manager for future steps. If there is a way we could customize the service quote to exclude taxes, this would be the terrific fix. Best regards. 

@FoxJ @agsteele

I had luck with this, I work in government and just needed a personal subscription just for myself, not a teams account. My situation was complicated because it was the end of the year, we have a hard purchasing cutoff and support was slow. I ended up having to pay for a year of Evernote Personal with sales tax so I wouldn't have to wait until mid-January for my next opportunity and then support got back to me after about a month of waiting and refunded the tax and made my account tax exempt so my renewals will no longer get charged sales tax on the work account. I just provided them with our standard documentation that we provide to all vendors that we are tax exempt. At first they misunderstood and thought I was tax exempt, I had to then get back to them with a copy of my invoice showing the tax and then the right person finally understood me and took care of it.

From what I can tell support is operating out of the UTC +1 timezone based on their emails. I'm in Eastern Standard Time and never hear from them past 11:30 am or so. Based on that and the fact that they are restructuring support I can assume that the entire support team has been replaced and relocated to Milan with the rest of Bending Spoons. This explains the slow response times which have greatly improved and also why I never hear from them past 11:30 am my time, as that would be 5:30 PM in Italy.  

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been billed twice. Finding it very frustrating not to be able to chat or speak with a person to resolve this. If I didn't like the app so much, I would cancel!

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it does not seem like the EverNotes staff is interested in assisting with our company inquiry perhaps. So far, it has been 1-month since our billing inquiry was submitted to EverNotes for support. I'm not sure how customer support SLA might be with EverNotes, but the response time is a little excessive. Thank you to everyone who tried helping with this matter.