Need Evernote support email address

Going around in circles here, my conclusion is Evernote appears to be trying to avoid billing questions.  There is no link anywhere to contact customer support with a simple non-standard billing question.

How do I get in touch with support by email to fix a sudden unrequested change in my service and have unauthorized charges removed?

Thanks but unfortunately I've tried that one, and one reason I am really frustrated is that clickling the link wants me to log into Evernote.  From that point on it is circular. There is no general support link inside Evernote, only links to forums and upgrade my account.

Any other options, or is Evernote the company just unreachable?

• Like 1

Great, thanks so much, that did it.  Although it seems like it should be possible to get there quickly from within the app :). I've spent well over an hour on this minor billing issue!

Steve

• 2 months later...

Yup, just had the absolute worst customer service experience.  Lost my password.  Went to reset password.  Never got password reset emails, and yes, using the correct email and checked SPAM folder.  I never DID get those reset emails, and the support site makes you log in to submit a ticket.  How incredibly stupid is that  I got VERY lucky and managed to correctly guess my password so was finally able to log in, but you even need to log in to post HERE, which is kind of crazy if you are looking for any kind of support.  And, i'm a paying customer forever.  So, it looks like their password reset system is broken but if you can't log in to tell them about the issue......

Could be an email platform issue... My email provider that I use for personal communications has a spam filter which will block emails from some sources before they ever get to me.   They never even make it to my spam folder.  I just had an issue when one of my financial providers forced a password change (despite a lengthy password-manager generated random password) on me that required me to respond to an email... which never came, even after trying multiple times. Remarkably, adding the domain to my white-list in the email client didn't help.  I eventually had to reach a human and change the email on the account to the Microsoft account I use for business to fix the problem.

Glad you were able to eventually get the correct password.  Consider a password manager?

Vinnie

• Like 2

I DID get an automated reply from Support, and I get all kinds of marketing stuff from Evernote.  I have them whitelisted.  This happened before and I got my reset emails right away.  Very odd, I hope that Evernote eventually gets around to my ticket.  I wonder if there's a way to add another email account to my Evernote account?

• Level 5

There are 2 emails in your account: The one you want to receive emails to, and the send email address. There is no place to add another, and I don’t see the need.

You can control the emails send to you on the personal settings page. I hardly ever receive a marketing email from EN.

The marketing stuff goes to the same address. If it goes through, usually the support emails should do as well.