Single Status Update
I have the new iPad Pro with Apple Pencil Gen 2. I’m keen to create handwritten notes. There are two things that are important to me:
1) Transcribing my chickenscratches into text
2) Integrating those notes into Evernote for viewing and archiving
DTLow, based on these latest hardware technologies and what’s available on the market, what do you think amongst: Nebo, Notability, GoodNotes, Penultimate, and — dare I say it — OneNote?
Thanks, appreciate your insights.
I’ve seen your answer in several other threads.
- Is the transcribing feature you mention in Notability now public, or still beta?
- I suspect you’ve used GoodNotes, why do you find Notability superior?
- Have you used the latest NoteShelf 2, and how do you think it compares? Looks like it has better Evernote integration/syncing.
Thanks in advance.
- Show next comments 3 more