Why is there not an easier way to email Evernote with a problem. It's just far too time-consuming to contact Evernote. It's irritating. I don't have time to search around looking for the right place. I just want to tell you what's wrong and get a response.  Don't make it so  hard. My problem: Evernote keeps telling me I have exceeded my upload limit, but when I got to my account page, I have plenty of room to upload and I cannot figure out how to reset it and how to get Evernote to quit telling my I'm over my limit when I'm not. Is this a marketing ploy to harass me into upgrading? Please quit telling my I can't upload anything else when my account page shows that I have plenty of room to upload. It's annoying me a lot. 

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, mattysgm said:

Why is there not an easier way to email Evernote with a problem

Maybe you will find Twitter an easier way to contact Evernote:

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you can post your request/issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!

I spend my money each month with Evernote, not twitter.

Twitter is for twerps in my opinion and participating in twitter is undesirable to me. 

Just an opinion; I am not claiming I am correct; but my business is with Evernote not Twitter.

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, mattysgm said:

Why is there not an easier way to email Evernote with a problem.
It's just far too time-consuming to contact Evernote. It's irritating. I don't have time to search around looking for the right place. I just want to tell you what's wrong and get a response.  Don't make it so  hard.

4 minutes ago, grizzsmith58 said:

I spend my money each month with Evernote, not twitter.
Twitter is for twerps in my opinion and participating in twitter is undesirable to me. 
Just an opinion; I am not claiming I am correct; but my business is with Evernote not Twitter.

There's a link to Contact Support below in my signature section

Wow I have been searching for a way to contact Evernote for most of the morning. The support page says to submit a ticket but it doesn't tell you how to do that or where to go. So frustrating. Thank you Guru for posting the link above to support. This is a different support screen then the one you click on from their home page. I was able to send my concern about not being able to update my payment info. Thank you again Guru.

• Ex Employees

The option to submit a ticket using the new support form will not be visible until an attempt to search for the solution from the web form is made. 

We've made some tweaks. The option to contact support is now visible without searching. 

The option to submit a ticket will not be available when Evernote Support cannot assist you.  In these cases, a message telling you who you need to contact will be displayed. For example, payment issues with subscriptions managed by iTunes. 

SMALLER.jpg

The goal is to give you your answer as quickly as possible. Thanks for your feedback. 

• Level 5*

Hi - below the "please submit a support ticket" comment there's an(other) option to search.  If you type in that search box,  the reporting options open up.  It doesn't exactly seem intuitive...

Archived