It's very simple.  It would be nice if one has up to 500 emails that he or she desires to save to Evernote, for reasons of his or her own, that the ability to do so would be there.  I hope that explains it all.

• Level 5

To save 500 emails to Evernote, you could save 200 on 1st day, 200 on 2nd day, and 100 on 3rd day.

To save 500 emails to Evernote every day would exceed the 100,00 note limit in less than a year.

• Level 5*

Without automation and at 10 sec/forward that's a bit under an hour and a half to process 500 emails.  No matter mind to me if EN were to enable it or not, but what's the use case that requires forwarding 500 emails a day.  Just wondering @Cyrano1441?

i guess one could use a Zap for something like this.  

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Cyrano1441 said:

It would be very lovely if Evernote would increase for the Premium member the number of emails that could be mailed daily from 200 to 500, or even more.  Don't you think?

Isn't this a repeat of the discussion you started at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96056-fowarding.  To date, it has received 0 votes.  I don't think this feature is too popular.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Batch email forwarding can be dangerous too - large attachments get included and eat up upload limits quite quickly.  Not a problem if you're a premium user,  but potentially difficult for others...

Archived