Rad Evernote Desktop Wallpapers for Download

On 12/15/2015 at 11:29 AM, macfixer said:

Any chance we could get the last wallpaper without the logo?

I <3 that pattern!

I don't have the resources to do this but will definitely post again if some new wallpapers come my way.  :)

It's due to the update. They're currently being rebuilt. Not sure when that'll be done but most likely soon. If they're not up in the next few days I'll re-upload the images for you. 

1 hour ago, MikeyCashGames said:

The backgrounds aren't showing up, is anyone else having this issue? Maybe on my end but I am getting the question mark on all of them and when I click for full size it says "Access Denied"

2 hours ago, righteousdork said:

I don't see the images.  Maybe it's due to the updated forums.  Not sure.

Can you see them now?

• Level 5*
On 12/14/2015 at 4:07 PM, Lawlitta said:

I've seen some requests for Evernote themed desktop wallpapers on social media and wanted you all to have a chance to download them. Enjoy!

Lawlitta, those are nice, but I was wondering if you have anything in green?

<gd&rvvf>

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Lawlitta said:

Are you not seeing the green wallpapers? Most of them are in green. This is all I've got. 

Yep, they're all green, aren't they?   I was just having fun, teasing you, albeit at your expense, and making the point that they are all green. ;)

Just like Henry Ford said when asked what colors the Model-T came in:  "Any color you want as long as it's black." :D

As the link says:  "Used mainly [by us oldsters] on Internet newsgroups, back before all the social networks.", long, long, before cell phones and emotions, and text msg.  The one I used, "<gd&rvvf>", used to be one of my favorites, back in the day.  Did you read what it means?

On 12/19/2015 at 7:43 PM, JMichael said:

Yep, they're all green, aren't they?   I was just having fun, teasing you, albeit at your expense, and making the point that they are all green. ;)

Just like Henry Ford said when asked what colors the Model-T came in:  "Any color you want as long as it's black." :D

As the link says:  "Used mainly [by us oldsters] on Internet newsgroups, back before all the social networks.", long, long, before cell phones and emotions, and text msg.  The one I used, "<gd&rvvf>", used to be one of my favorites, back in the day.  Did you read what it means?

LOL. No, I didn't. I saw it but skipped over it thinking it was some sort of text editor error. Will have to pay closer attention next time. :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys should make this a contest. Ask for submissions from artists to create the best ever know wallpapers. Top three winners should get some give aways. Good way to promote, get some quality wallpapers/artwork from Fanbase. Just a thought.

On 25February, 2016 at 1:00 AM, OMNIZEN said:

You guys should make this a contest. Ask for submissions from artists to create the best ever know wallpapers. Top three winners should get some give aways. Good way to promote, get some quality wallpapers/artwork from Fanbase. Just a thought.

Great idea! Appreciate the tip. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎13‎.‎12‎.‎2015 at 11:07 PM, Lawlitta said:

Hi all -

I've seen some requests for Evernote themed desktop wallpapers on social media and wanted you all to have a chance to download them. Enjoy

Those are great Wall papers. Thanks for sharing them with us

• gbarry unpinned this topic

Archived