Evernote Ereignis nicht im 24 Stunden Format

Evernote Ereignis nicht im 24 Stunden Format

Evernote Windows 11 Desktop Programm

Hallo,
nach Ereigniserstellung in der Kalenderansicht ist anscheinend nur das PM AM Format verfügbar.
Ich finde keine Einstellung, die mir dies in der 24 Stunden Ansicht ermöglicht.
Schöne Grüße

Evernote event not in 24-hour format
Hello,
after creating an event in the calendar view, it seems that only the PM AM format is available. I can't find a setting that allows me to view this in the 24-hour format.
Best regards

ereignis1.png

ereignis2.png

Hi, unfortunately there is no such setting. As the Android client shows the 24h time format correctly, I assume they forgot to code that in the windows and web app client. I sent a suggestion to correct this some months ago. Hopefully eventually Bending Spoons gets on this. They are based in Italy...so I wonder why they are not irritated by this as well. Maybe they don't use the software by themselves 😉

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, gazumped said:

I have Win 11 and 24-hour times - not sure why our experiences are different...

To test I switched my locale to en_GB from en_US and it did not change for me after restarting Evernote. It may be coming from the settings on the connected calendar. Didn't realize this is the built in one.

Probably a bug then.

• Evernote Expert
7 hours ago, gazumped said:

I have Win 11 and 24-hour times - not sure why our experiences are different...

And yet here we are. Same time zone, OS and language yet my Win desktop calendar has am/pm times. 🤔

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Ahh - yes I see;  I can select a start time of 15:00 but the display shows 3pm...

It had me scratching my head as well!!!

On 5/13/2024 at 6:13 PM, clipnote said:

nach Ereigniserstellung in der Kalenderansicht ist anscheinend nur das PM AM Format verfügbar.

Mal wieder ein schönes Beispiel was passieren kann wenn man nur einfach viele OpenSource-Fragmente zu einem Ich-kann-alles-System zusammenflickt 😤