Evernote Certified Expert Program

• Level 5

From my understanding the idea was to build a network of certified experts who can help users to set up their EN account for their use cases.

I think beside some individuals the main target group were clients with an EN Teams subscription.

As I understand, Experts should drive an own business around EN.

BTW: Does anyone know (or have good estimations) about Teams installations at all? As long as I'm a Teams user I've not seen any special enhancements to support better Teamwork (i.e. Tag management in Teams is poor compared with personal accounts, Chats have been discontinued - but price increased a lot, ...)

• Level 5*

I know this is likely all gone out the window, but back in the day weren’t team users supposed to get a dedicated support person accessible by phone?  It seems that team users are now, unfortunately, lumped into the same support black hole as the rest of us.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

From my understanding the idea was to build a network of certified experts who can help users to set up their EN account for their use cases.

I think beside some individuals the main target group were clients with an EN Teams subscription.

But for that you don't need a certificate, you need to convince a potential client that you know how to do it... 

• Level 5

EN lists / listed the certified experts on their website. This still exists, but only in the help segment of the EN website. The listed experts run their own homepage, either as freelancers or to their consulting business. EN links to these pages.

Probably EN wanted to learn in advance whom they listed.

IMG_0747.thumb.jpeg.3f02a4a84b327f5e240822c8281e1e57.jpeg