Go to your "Account information" (or whatever it is named in an English UI)

image.png.4da0b158602428702089c45c3fb37244.png

You will come to your account administration page in your browser. There you'll find a link to manage your eMail address:

image.png.c4a8f3b58c141f625cdef6e8f49c1888.pngimage.png.01ed9dfd5509b81db3bf860121831e11.png

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
13 minutes ago, Personarix said:

I never receive the mail to change my address

Have you checked your incoming email client spam folder?  These incoming "no-reply" emails are sometimes filtered out automatically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Actually I am not aware that an address (I mean a physical one) could be entered anywhere. The only field with invoice information I have found is a reference number, which I use for my Tax ID. On my invoices only my mail address shows, and this reference number.

I may be I am not allowed all functions of a user who pays his account directly - I use my iTunes account for my subscription.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

I am not aware that an address (I mean a physical one) could be entered anywhere.

I don't know where or how it was entered (it's been a while) but the Billing (Invoices) page shows my subscription and my home address.

• Level 5*

Interesting ... my invoice only shows state and zipcode for my home address.  Back in the occasional free t-shirt days they needed a physical address so they had my full address at some point then, or maybe back when I first ordered v2 a physical address was required?