Penny-wise subscription strategy

Hi All,

I took the professional subscription last year to keep boolean search.  Now that is included in personal.

Is there any reason I should not downgrade now, and continue with the personal subscription?  I do not need the extra upload volume or the teaming features.  The only item I am not clear on is what Widgets might be missing from the home page.

Is there any other reason I should not downgrade?

Any other advice?

Thanks!

Hi !

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel that Bending Spoon want to build this usage model for Evernote (and remember someone point it out too in this forum)

Personal - For personal and private usage 

Professional - If you manage people and need to assign task , keep in touch, slack integration

Team - Like professional and if you need a hub for your team to share information.

So it's your usage is private I would go to personal.

• Level 5

Check the Features. If there is one feature you NEED in a certain plan, you obviously NEED to subscribe for it.

Else it is basically for yourself to decide.

Note that you can easily UPgrade during a running subscription, but not so easily DOWNgrade.

• Level 5

Sorry, no safe idea myself at the moment. Since I am on Professional, I can’t check the settings on Personal.

In general the upper level allows for more widgets of a type. So if one widget of any sort works for you, Personal should be able to keep you covered.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

In general the upper level allows for more widgets of a type. So if one widget of any sort works for you, Personal should be able to keep you covered.

When I dropped from professional to personal, that was all I noticed.  You are limited to one scratchpad and one calendar.  You, IIRC, are not excluded from any particular widget.

• Thanks 1