Having trouble logging in and resetting password

This is not a spam post Mods. Please don't delete my post again I'm begging you. lol

Just need some assistance with continually getting this error when clicking the password reset link in the email message.  We sign in and it asks us to reset the password, then it brings us to this page.  I'm not sure what to do from here.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 164315.png

Thank you for replying back to me.   So originally we started by

-signing in and then it says that a password reset is required.

-Then it says Reset password email sent after pressing the Reset Password

-Then we press ok and go back to the email to click on the link to change the password.

-Then it brings you to that first screenshot I posted.

Now following the same steps, we can't even get an email to show up from Evernote.  The email works fine as we have sent test emails and they went through with no problems.  It doesn't show up as spam folder either.

Thank you again for your help.

Evernote screenshot 1.png

Evernote screenshot 2.png

• Level 5*
29 minutes ago, TerrySip said:

It doesn't show up as spam folder either.

Hi.  I assume you mean it doesn't show up in the spam folder...  Is it possible that your account is set up with an old email address?  It can take emails a little while to get through sometimes,  but I'd think you would have received something by now if it went to the correct address.

• Like 1

It never showed up in the inbox or spam folder for my client.  It showed up prior to me making this post on Friday, shortly after getting the 2nd screenshot about the reset email being sent.  But now going through the same process it does not do that anymore.  I'm using the exact same email I was using last week.

and you're right about the emails taking a little bit of time to show.  Normally it would even take 2 to 3 minutes for the email to show.

• Like 1

I still need help please. :) Is there any other reason the email isn't showing up? They pay for your services and haven't been able to use it for 2 weeks they mentioned.  Is there a way to see what's going on with the account? or another way to log in?

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, TerrySip said:

I still need help please.

Hi.  This is a public forum so please edit your post and remove the email address - otherwise you may make a lot of new friends.  We're mainly all other users here,  and if the app refuses your login there's not much we can do.  I'd suggest you report this to Support - use the "guest" access and give them your details.  They may not answer very quickly,  but you will get some help - make the point that you've not been able to use your account for however many weeks,  and they might credit you with extra time to make up.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
39 minutes ago, TerrySip said:

They responded to me rather quickly.  I'm sorry I know that back to back post on forums are frowned upon.

They're not when it seems to be good news!  Hope you get sorted out soon.  :)

I use the Windows 10 EN desktop 90% of the time, and rarely use Chrome EN.  The other 10% usage is on my Android phone. 

For some reason that I don't remember, I had to reset my password.  I did that and received the email message, "This change was made on the following device or browser: Operating System/Browser: Windows/Chrome."  At one time I had recorded separate usernames and passwords for the desktop and Chrome, so this message made me wonder about the desktop.  So I logged out of the desktop and attempted, without success to log back in using various passwords I had recorded.  EN desktop is telling me to reset the password but there's no response when I click on the reset button.

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, Billbert said:

At one time I had recorded separate usernames and passwords for the desktop and Chrome

This implies that you have created multiple accounts.  Probably best to contact support to help sort this out.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Billbert said:

I'd love to speak to or chat with Support, but I get stuck in a rabbit hole of automated Q&As.  How do I speak to or chat with Support?

Sorry,  but you don't.  The Support team was overwhelmed by enquiries from various product changes,  and closed down the chat option some time ago.  Even email support is taking a while - the last report I saw as 14 days to get a human response.

And, in case it's helpful, the easiest way I have found to create a support ticket is with through the Android phone app.  I can't tell from your post if your phone is stil working, but if it is, I suggest filing a bare-bones support request. YOu will get an automated email response with a ticket number.  You can respond to that with more detail about what happened and what help you need.

Hope you get it worked out.

Vinnie