Just upgraed to 10.62.3 Win and opening notes with Attachements are slow to open.

Since upgrading to 10.62.3, opening notes that contain attachments, IE Spreadsheets, PDF, etc. Can take 20 Sec to over 1 minute to open.   Not ready for prime time.

Fortunately, I've started collecting installable with each update cycle.   Reverted back to 10.61.10 and got my speed back.

• Thanks 1
On 9/29/2023 at 11:07 AM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

There is now a v. 10.62.5

Thanks again Dave-in-Decatur
Stupid question though...
After following link, https://evernote.com/download
I downloaded and installed "windows" version but the "about Evernote" still reports v 10.63.2-win-ddl-public

Guessing I missed a step?

(above) link takes me to:
https://win.desktop.evernote.com/builds/Evernote-latest.exe

And when I try "win.desktop.evernote.com/builds"  I get t
he specified key does not exist. message

• Level 5*
48 minutes ago, GarySam said:

Guessing I missed a step?

No - I removed my previous post here because I wrote it before coffee and got myself confused.  The previous latest version was 10.62 - it's now been overtaken by 10.63.  My incorrect (and now deleted) references to 10.65 are just a product of my uncaffeinated imagination!

• Level 5

Just upgraded is always the description of „the local content is still downloading“. Until this is through, the attachment will likely be fetched from the web server, which takes a moment.

To keep on downloading, it’s better not to quit the app when not in use. Close it, but keep it running. It will continue the download.

Mine took several days to complete.

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, RI2438 said:

Since upgrading to 10.62.3, opening notes that contain attachments, IE Spreadsheets, PDF, etc. Can take 20 Sec to over 1 minute to open.   Not ready for prime time.

Fortunately, I've started collecting installable with each update cycle.   Reverted back to 10.61.10 and got my speed back.

It was fast for me after the newer version. One of the recent versions made it slow again for me. It can take up to 1 or 2 minutes to open attachments. I use 10.67.4. Others that has this problem, also have this problem again with version 10.67.4?