How to chat with AI based on my Evernote? There are possible ways and the 4. is available now.

There are many ways to discuss with ChatGPT or other LLMs with my partial or entire Evernote as the background knowledge, amazing yes!

1. Evernote to support ChatBot like OpenAI's ChatGPT. Probably Evernote to provide a ChatGPT plugin? 

2. Evernote to support vector databases like Pinecone. So my Evernote become one or multiple indexes. Then my  LLM can chat with me based on my knowledges collected on my Evernote. 

3. Evernote to export itself to a list of URLs and user to provide those URLs to AnythingLLM and then start chating with AnythingLLM chatbot based on knowledges on my Evernote. 

4. Evernote do nothing. I get URLs of my Evernote notes to  AnythingLLM  and start chatting. This is annoying but doable now. I wish Evernote can do better to support the needs of leveraging LLMs. 

• Like 4
  • Level 5

Personally I doubt that this has any urgency for most users. 

Given the current challenges to bring the core application back to stability and performance, every dev hour wasted on such an AI blingbling is 2 hours too much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 10/12/2023 at 8:58 AM, berlinuser23 said:

I would love to chat with my notes, and thousands of other late adopter users might too,

...Then they should possibke download updates and get to 10.64.4 when that's (almost) possible.  Ask a question about something that's in your notes,  like "how do I change the ISO settings on my camera?" and Evernote will now tell you.

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, bmcl26 said:

Just downloaded the latest version and it is still 10.63.4.

Hmmn.  Sorry - I'm sure I saw someone mention 63.5;  I also have 63.4 and after the recent flurry of updates,  just couldn't be bothered to download it again.  Please ignore me for a few - clearly I need more coffee!!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  Sorry - I'm sure I saw someone mention 63.5;  I also have 63.4 and after the recent flurry of updates,  just couldn't be bothered to download it again.  Please ignore me for a few - clearly I need more coffee!!

I've been sat here for the last hour mashing the download button 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, gazumped said:

No problem, I will join you for a coffee.

• Like 1