Giving a gift of Evernote. Is this available still?

Last year, Evernote made this offer:

Make your gift memorable this year

For only $69.99, give someone a full year of Evernote Personal. To send your gift, fill out the information below and complete your purchase. Evernote will send your gift recipient an email with a link to redeem the gift and you will be notified when the gift is redeemed.

Here is the link included (which is still a live link): https://www.evernote.com/BillyGift.action

The idea was anybody was already had a paid Evernote account (and therefore a credit card on file) could pay for an account for a new user as a gift.

I am wondering if this opportunity continues to be available. Does anyone know one away of the other?

• Level 5*

I still get the page,  which seems to be a part of my "my account" process - could well still be a viable option,  but you'd have to check with Support.  I was offered a discounted price,  so a third-party gift card might be more expensive - and what happens if your intended recipient already has an account?  Would your 1-year subscription get credited to their existing payments?  Could you buy more than 1 year?  I might be interested in this!  (Thanks for the question!)

• 11 months later...

Since this thread is a year old, things might have changed on the Evernote side of things. If you do find out whether the gift offer is still active, it would be awesome if you could update us here. I'm sure there are others who would be interested in knowing.