REFUND please

ferreiravitormc

Idea

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5

There is a Free version for everybody to try and find out in advance …

They run a pretty good YouTube channel with a lot of tutorials:

About canceling a subscription:

It depends how you subscribed. If through the AppStore or PlayStore, you need to cancel it there. With the AppStore it is possible within 14 days after subscribing, probably the same with the PlayStore.

If you subscribed directly you need to open a support ticket. Choose billing as ticket type:

Case you can’t get a refund any more, make sure you cancel your subscription. Otherwise it will automatically renew in a year.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

All the laws that came to us from the EU were automatically made part of UK law - actually of English & Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish laws ;)

So parliament has to specifically repeal this regulation. I don't see that happening for quite sometime. The protection is too well liked.

30 minutes ago, Jon/t said:

In the EU/UK it will be covered by distance selling laws so you get 14 days to request a full refund. No idea about other countries.

This is good to know. I'll have to look into this for my personal business. Thank you for mentioning it.

• Level 5

This is EU law for all articles purchased online, including software.

Personally I doubt UK will have it much longer - wasn‘t there something about getting rid of this Brussels reglementation ? Go away, 14 day refund, hello back roaming fees …

• Haha 1
  • Level 5

It depends - I assume not having to pay Roaming fees was well liked as well. But the phone companies were fast to set it back to charge them.

So we will see how life is going to be on Johnson’s tax haven / free trade island out in the sea. Probably a little rough weather ahead, if not earning an investment bankers  salary 😳

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, PinkElephant said:

Probably a little rough weather ahead

Hmmph.  What do you mean 'ahead'?  Apart from a broken health service, rampant inflation, in-fighting over everything from race to gender plus rejoining or 'enjoying our new independent freedoms'...  oh,  and a national pandemic we're now "learning to live with" (I think they forgot the dying bit..) and potential WW3,  what else could go wrong?  Uh-oh... :ph34r:

• Haha 1