Unable to open support ticket

Bergman

Idea

Evernote has hidden access to live support or support email. How do I submit an issue. I have a paid premium plan. The new plan downgraded me to a personal plan. I am paid through November.Reduced plan and no access to billing and account support. Not a good look for Evernote! Awful customer support attitude.

17 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, Bergman said:

Evernote has hidden access to live support or support email. How do I submit an issue. I have a paid premium plan. The new plan downgraded me to a personal plan. I am paid through November.Reduced plan and no access to billing and account support. Not a good look for Evernote! Awful customer support attitude.

To contact support   https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action   

>I have a paid premium plan. The new plan downgraded me to a personal plan.

Evernote has adjusted their account plan tiers   
Basic > Free    
Premium > Personal   
new tier Professional

1 minute ago, Steve Klinghoffer said:

I have tried this after I upgraded my account and I keep getting a message that I need to upgrade my account to create a support ticket.  This is very frustrating!!

Exactly! Evernote has downgraded my paid premium account and now that they view me as a freeloader, I am denied access to support. As administrator needs to jump on this and escalate it. Mistakes happen with all technology. The proof of customer service is how they handle their mistakes. as a premium subscriber, I want a direct email/phone# so that I am never again tossed out into the cold!

• Level 5

If you ever issued a support ticket, you know how it works: You trigger a ticket through the website / support function in the clients, you get a first automated email confirming your ticket was received, followed by another one with an initial reaction. From that moment you need to keep the ticket number in the title by always clicking on answer. It is e-mail then, until the ticket is closed.

I have seen better, I have seen worse.

The link above should work to drop the initial request. Or use a mobile client, they have their own support function bypassing the website.

Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows how to access chat support now the new plans have been released?

I was a "premium" subscriber, now i appear to have been what I'm saying is downgraded to "personal" which doesn't seem to let me access char support like it did.

Any ideas?

Wanting to ask EN if they have an ETA on when their paid for Android app will have any features whatsover that take less than 5 minutes to execute, or when most of them will actually work at all.

Cheers.

• Level 5*

Chat support hasn't (I don't think) been up and running for a while - volume of contacts, the plague, version 10, new payment plans etc etc...

Either way, the support person isn't going to answer those questions.

I am unable to open a support ticket although I have upgraded from Premium (old) to Evernote Professional.  Everytime I go to Evernote Support I put in all the information and the only response I get is a link to "Community"  the options to create a ticket are greyed out and I am not I need to upgrade which I already have.

This is frustrating.

• Level 5

Chat came back about 2 or 3 months ago - without an announcement, just like that it was not grayed out any longer.

Tried it once, found the answers pretty superficial („Who is supporting whom … ?“ ).

„Professional“ didn’t even exist a week ago, but a solid Premium did the job of getting access as well.