Notebook list suddenly went crazy on Android version 10.7.2

Hi all. After today's update (Android v 10.7.2), a weird problem appeared in my Evernote. The Notebook list went crazy! Some notebooks listed several times, stacks empty, but the notebooks listed under other notebooks. It's super weird and kind of scary. All the notes seem to be there, but the notebook list is awful.

They are fine on my PC desktop edition (version 6.25; old school), but on both Android devices: (Galaxy tablet s7 and Galaxy Z Flip) they went haywire.

They are also fine on the web.

Also fine on old Galaxy tablet s4 running version 8.13.3. So it's something with the new Android update.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, does Evernote know about it?

Thanks,

Pep

• Evernote Expert

Yes, 10.7.2 is a general release for all users with suitable devices. That means that beta features will not be present. But Home is promised soon so perhaps 10.8 will see that feature for everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of notebooks are also listed multiple times. Sometimes it's just a couple of them, and then other times it'll be the whole list that gets duplicated. Apparently I cant fill out a support ticket because I'm not a premium member? I'm using a Pixel 4a 5g that I just got, and it's running Evernote 10.9. On my old tablet, which uses the old version of Evernote due to an older Android version, my notebooks display correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
Em 09/04/2021 at 06:35, Pep Rosenfeld disse:

Hi all. After today's update (Android v 10.7.2), a weird problem appeared in my Evernote. The Notebook list went crazy! Some notebooks listed several times, stacks empty, but the notebooks listed under other notebooks. It's super weird and kind of scary. All the notes seem to be there, but the notebook list is awful.

They are fine on my PC desktop edition (version 6.25; old school), but on both Android devices: (Galaxy tablet s7 and Galaxy Z Flip) they went haywire.

They are also fine on the web.

Also fine on old Galaxy tablet s4 running version 8.13.3. So it's something with the new Android update.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, does Evernote know about it?

Thanks,

Pep

I experienced the same situation. Some of my notebooks and notes are duplicated in Evernote 10.11 android.

This has been happening to me for some time.

I contacted Evernote support and they told me to uninstall the app and install it again.

However, that didn't work.

I hope Evernote resolves this soon.

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue. It even seems that as time passes, I see even more copies of the same notebook in the list of notebooks to move to. I just tried to move a note now and I see the 'Incoming' notebook 3 times in the list of notebooks!

I'm not comfortable sharing my notes (even the titles) with Evernote so I'm not going to file a ticket.

• 2 weeks later...