Sticky Notes

eliebleier

Idea

I would really like to be able to use Evernote notes like sticky notes in other apps such as Microsoft Stickies, Onenote, Google Keep, etc. If I could have a single Evernote note pinned to my Windows desktop, or my Android homescreen (new widget that displays just one note), that would be AMAZING.

• Like 3

10 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, eliebleier said:

If I could have a single Evernote note pinned to my Windows desktop

I have my daily-journal/dashboard note opened in a separate window on my Mac desktop   
It's "pinned" to my second monitor   

Interesting idea... not a Windows or Android user, so not sure what you mean by pinning a note, but I typically have certain notes that I use a lot "pinned" in my chrome browser.  I bookmark those notes in Chrome and often will open them and pin the tab, since I go back to them throughout the day.  

I would love if this happens through Evernote itself. It's a way of eliminating the need for running different apps. I currently use stickies on Mac and I want Evernote to dominate my sticky notes as well :D

A properly small sticky with a bit of function that doesn't cost a lot of screen would be as desirable as much as I would then consider paying for this service. It hopefully runs in the background  (probably serving as a stand alone addition to the app on mac) for it not to take a lot ram when you just need your sticky notes running in the background and not the whole application open.

• Level 5*
56 minutes ago, ebb said:

A properly small sticky with a bit of function that doesn't cost a lot of screen would be as desirable as much as I would then consider paying for this service

Have you tried the scratchpad on the new dashboard?

• Like 1