Adding a new row to a table

Hi, I am very new to using this so apologies if this is a daft question but I am really struggling to add a new row to a table.  I have tried to follow the FAQs advice but when I hover over the table I am not getting any grey dots or any arrows?  Any help would be appreciated.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, CalS said:

Do I want to know who's who???

Take your pick. There were 6 actors who played stooges over their history (though Moe and Larry were always present; the third stooge role was played by four different actors). Gaz, being British, may not be up on the 3 Stooges phenomenon, so we can probably pawn off our least favorite on him... :)  

I would take Curly, as I can do a fair imitation finger-snapping "gna-ah-ah-ah" bit. My hair is a lot longer, though...

• Level 5

Welcome to the new year, and a new avatar, Gaz! May you wear it in, um, good health, with no lumber slamming your head and no fingers poking your eyes. Boy the subtleties of classic comedy.

@Beckyla80, I apologize on behalf of the stooges here for the drifting of your thread. I don't know how they keep getting in. :D I hope some of the suggestions offered earlier on were helpful!

• Haha 1
  • Level 5*
21 hours ago, jefito said:

the third stooge role was played by four different actors

What!?!  Only two count ... the other two should never be acknowledged.  They are a pock on the Stooge legacy.

What was this thread about anyway??

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. I've tried dozens of times, but I don't have little grey dots anywhere near my table, even when I hover over or click where they are supposed to be. Image is attached. 

I also don't get an option to add a new row/column when I right click. I tried hitting tab but it just inserts a tab stop into the cell. 

So frustrating.

Evernote Table.png

On 12/29/2019 at 1:34 PM, Beckyla80 said:

Hi, I am very new to using this so apologies if this is a daft question but I am really struggling to add a new row to a table.  I have tried to follow the FAQs advice but when I hover over the table I am not getting any grey dots or any arrows?  Any help would be appreciated.

Did you figure this out? I used to use Evernote a lot a few years ago and had no issues. Now, I signed up again and am suddenly having the same problem you are. 

• Level 5

Hi, @huskerdont (great screen name!), and welcome to the forums. Looks like you're using the older version of the Evernote Web browser interface. This the forum for the Windows desktop program, so it's not surprising that you're seeing something different. If you don't have the Windows program and want to get the latest version, go to https://evernote.com/download and follow the instructions. If you'd rather stick with the browser interface, click your initial at bottom left to get the Account menu and select "Switch to the new Evernote Web." Once that's in view, check for a button at bottom right. If it's a black button that says "Beta Editor," you're in business. If it's an orange button that says "Classic Editor," click on it to switch to the Beta. Table editing should work better then, including using Tab in the last cell to create a new row.

• 1 month later...