Trying to contact Evernote and create a support request

pkellner

Yes, support has become an embarrassment. When I originally upgraded to Premium or whatever I have you could call in. Now, chat doesn't even work.

I suspect it has something to do with rumors of the company not doing so well, and probably layoffs in tech. support. Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. It will be a sad day if Evernote ceases to exist.

It's not a matter of being straight forward. You start a Chat and it says "you're first in line, ... less than 2 minutes, etc." Two minutes my *ss. Twenty minutes later and no one in sight. Then I move on to other tasks, by the time I return the chat has been ended (I assume I missed the lone soul on chat support, lol). Try again, same BS except after a long, weird screen refresh, it says "you're #4 in line, etc., etc." After probably 10 minutes and still #3 I closed the window. Better things to do. Like decide whether I'm going to port to Microsoft Notes or not...

• Level 5

Hi @tommygun,

Thanks for reaching out!

As DTLow mentioned, it sounds like you're running into a specific login issue.

In this case, I've updated your account to try and fix the issue.

Please retry opening a support ticket and reach out to me via DM if you are still unable to do so.

@TymB I'm sorry to hear you're also having issues with support chat.

I'll investigate on my end to try and determine what could be causing the issue.

In this case, I'll reach out to you via DM to get more information.

Archived