Can't Search by Tags on phone

Since the last update I haven't been able to find a place to be able to search by my tags when I use Evernote on my phone. Have I just not found the right drop-down menu or has that been removed? That's a powerful search method that I miss

5 hours ago, ConnieN said:

Thank you Jim.g, I couldn't image that feature had been removed and I just wasn't finding it.  I'm going on a trip and won't have my laptop and will need to use my phone.

Glad I could help. Have a nice trip.

I also miss the tags button on my evernote in iPad. I'am new in iPad, but I use evernote with Windows and Android phone, on both works evernote perfectly in iPad it is unusable.

evernote Android.JPG

evernote iPad.JPG

evernote windows.JPG

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Iwo said:

I also miss the tags button on my evernote in iPad. I'am new in iPad, but I use evernote with Windows and Android phone, on both works evernote perfectly in iPad it is unusable

Tag buttons still exist, they've just been moved.  This has not made Evernote unuseable

No, that isn't correct. The button exist, but only to add filter to search. It is not possible to see whole tag tree as in other devices. Even the Android version on my HTC phone is much better. You did not persuade me, this version on iPad is unusable,

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, Iwo said:

It is not possible to see whole tag tree as in other devices.

That is correct, tag hierarchy is not displayed on all platforms

I've coped this with by prefixing my tag names so they list in a useable order

Yes and that is the next problem. From the prefixing tags are shown only few of them. It is not possible to select tags which are included in other higher tag or to select a higher tag with all tags included in it. In Android version (HTC Phone!) it is possible and in Windows naturally too. See the pictures above. That is one of the main ideas of  organizing notes in evernote. I cannot use the evenote in iPad and even if I wanted in addition to buy iPhone, now I am disappointed so that I will continue with Android and Windows, and I think the whole Apple System is nice but costly and obsolete. Sorry

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, Iwo said:

I think the whole Apple System is nice but costly and obsolete

Costly yes - I don't see the obsolete part

And we have tag hierarchy in the Apple Mac platform

I use Evernote on the iPad, even without tag hierarchy
It's a feature I'd like to see, and I've added my vote the the feature request

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5

The options to look up all tags with the iOS-client is in the profile - settings - tags:

7FAC7909-55D7-4990-B67C-E4B4EB2CBC63.thumb.jpeg.16c854196dbff06b3bbbff6d66b39c2b.jpeg 

A list of all tags will display, sorted by name or by count (how often applied), and the name of a tag can be changed, which effects all notes that were tagged with this tag.

Nesting is not available on iOS.

This is the status, you may like it or not. I would very much appreciate if EN could get this improved, but for now I take it as it is.

If you want to have a very nice visual display of your tags, and their relation, my pick would be Bubble Browser on a Mac. It is an extension to Evernote and shows the tags as bubbles (circles), the larger the more often applied. When you pick tags, the circles grow smaller, now you will see all tags that occur in notes together with the tag you have picked, again in sized bubbles. This goes on until you can not pick up more tags in this branch of the tagging tree. Very dynamic, very intuitive, would be perfect on an iPad with pencil.

One always can have a dream ...

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, aleksg said:

There's still no way to browse tags on iPad. How many years?

Not clear about "browse", but I answered another post in the link below

Evernote provides a tag picker function for filtering notes

6 hours ago, DTLow said:

Not clear about "browse", but I answered another post in the link below

By "browse" I just mean navigate through all my notes on the basis of tags as a primary navigation, rather than using tags merely to filter the contents of other views. It's possible and very obvious in the desktop app, as I explain here: