Evernote for iphone not syncing today !

Today (wednesday) none of my evernote notes are syncing from iphone, has anyone else got this problem ?.

Syncing via pc is fine, and syncing via awesome notes is fine, but the evernote iphone app isnt !

Just started today !

Thanks

Nige

• Level 5*

Today (wednesday) none of my evernote notes are syncing from iphone, has anyone else got this problem ?.

Syncing via pc is fine, and syncing via awesome notes is fine, but the evernote iphone app isnt !

Just started today !

Thanks

Nige

iPhone here. Syncing fine. It is slow, to be sure (I reported this already), but it is working.

I read this and also the thread mentioned. <http://discussion.ev...te-sync-error/> My diagnosis so far is connected to the snapshot function. Incidentally I am a seasoned user even though I have been a lurker here.

When snapshot is used, its supposed to provide an opportunity to edit the note but it doesn't. It immediately syncs and does not like the note title "snapshot' or at least thats my diagnosis. so i only use the new note, add image until this is fixed. I am curious to hear if anyone is having success with the new snapshot feature.

• 2 months later...

I have installed and uninstalled and re-installed apps but no luck yet.  My iphone 5 evernote app is not accepting updates from my evernote laptop.  Anyone have this resolved yet?  I will use Reminders app on my Mac until this gets resolved.  

• 3 months later...

My iPhone 5 notes won't sync to the web.

I have lost multiple notes on my iPhone which are NOT syncing to the web and are now saying "no internet connection" when I try to open them.  However, I DO have internet connection and when I add a note on the web it syncs DOWN to my iphone but NONE of my notes are syncing UP to the web.

I am on the iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.4.

I am on the Evernote App version 5.3.

I worked with support for a month trying to resolve the issue and was told to upgrade to the latest version to fix the issue but I would not be able to retrieve my note (it is gone forever).

I did this but the issue is not resolved and I lost several other notes expecting them to sync before I realized they were not.

Question:  Anyone experiencing this issue and have they identified a resolution for it (or simply stopped using the Evernote iPhone App?)?

• 1 year later...

I've had the same problem numerous times, and conclude that Evernote is not 100% reliable.  

I manually sync when I add to a note, to insure that it will appear on my iPhone, and sometimes, it does not which creates multiple problems as the information needed is not available.

I hope that Evernote will fix this for all of us.

Archived